Company: Saddle Creek Logistics Services
Posted on: September 8, 2021
Why Work for Saddle Creek?
Saddle Creek is in the logistics
business. Over the past 50 years, our associates built Saddle Creek
into what it is today by treating each other with respect and
working together to succeed. Our people make a difference every day
to our clients, to our business, and to each other. The growth and
success we’ve experienced requires smart, dedicated people working
in a supportive environment.
Growing our family since 1966. Will you
Department: Information Systems
The Network Administrator is responsible for the health and
security of all SCLS local and wide area
- Design, configure, and maintain Cisco based routing, switching,
wireless and security solutions for local and wide area
- Coordinate specification, procurement, provisioning, and
installation of data communications circuits and equipment.
- Run application performance and packet analysis.
- Develop network documentation, procedures, and monitoring
- Provide roadmaps detailing future network growth, technologies,
- Provide network utilization statistics, status reports, and
change recommendations as appropriate.
- Isolate problem trends and troubleshoot recurring issues to
find permanent solutions.
- Assist in the maintenance and optimization of a corporate
disaster recovery plan.
- Configure and install customer co-located infrastructure as
- Bachelor’s Degree required, preferably in a technology related
- CCNA Required
- Minimum of 5 years of experience designing, deploying, and
maintaining a network infrastructure.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Cisco protocols – STP, VTP, VLAN, HSRP, VSS, L3
- Knowledge of Cisco ASA Firewalls and Nexus
- Experience administering MPLS, DIA, and Cellular circuits
- Application Protocols within an Active Directory Environment –
DNS, DHCP, FTP, HTTP, HTTPS
- Proven experience with multiple implementations of multi-site
high availability networking solutions including multi-vendor
networking utilizing EIGRP, OSPF, HSRP, and BGP
- Prior experience with Voice Over IP (VOIP) / Telephony
- Candidate should demonstrate high degrees of competency in
analysis, troubleshooting, documentation, and project management;
and must have excellent written and verbal communications
- Travel as required (up to 35%)
- Ability to participate in the “on call” rotation skills
- Ability to work in collaborative fashion
- Strong planning and organizational skills
Keywords: Saddle Creek Logistics Services, Lakeland , Network Administrator, Other , Mulberry, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!