Electro Mechanic - 2nd shift
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: July 16, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
PM Shift (Starting and ending times may vary as
Responsible for the maintenance and repair of the plants computer
driven controls systems as well as the plants mechanical and
electromechanical equipment. Involved in fabrication, application,
installation/repair of mechanical and electromechanical equipment.
Interfaces with maintenance staff in trouble shooting problems
related to the equipment and facility.
- 1. Coordinates operation, maintenance, and
repair activities to obtain optimum utilization of machines and
- 2. Diagnoses and repairs problems in the bulk
- 3. Diagnoses causes of electrical, mechanical
malfunction, failure of equipment, systems repair, and replaces
- 4. Tests electrical circuits and components
to locate shorts, faulty connections, and defective parts and
replaces or repairs to suite.
- 5. Support and follow the Lock Out / Tag out
- 6. Interface with equipment operators and
maintenance staff to ascertain problems with equipment.
- 7. Disassembles, replaces, or repairs
mechanical and electrical components.
- 8. Repair electronic equipment and industrial
- 9. Must make electrical/mechanical diagnostic
evaluation and prescribe corrective action without assistance from
- 10. Directs and coordinates fabrication and
installation to ensure equipment and systems conform to engineering
design, and Federal and State codes.
- 11. Enter work order/ product materials
repair and parts allocation into SAP System.
- 12. Dismantles devices to gain access and
remove/replace defective parts.
- 13. Use computer to transfer program codes
from one PLC to another and store program.
- 14. Troubleshoots and repairs
electrical/mechanical problems in the robotic systems.
- 15. Devises, selects, sets up, and operates
- 16. Installs wiring and electrical components
to conform to all codes, regulations and specifications.
- 17. Performs preventive maintenance,
maintains records and interprets logged data for repair or
replacement. Maintains records of repairs, calibrations and
- 18. Uses Logged Data as part of the
preventive maintenance process reports any deviation or defects
that need attention.
- 19. Perform scheduled Safety and
Environmental inspections, ensure that any corrective or remedial
actions are completed and maintain records of the process.
- 20. Must adhere to all GMP and Food Safety
Policies and Practices.
- 1. General understanding and hands on
experience with explosion proof and intrinsically safe work
environments. Knowledge of applicable NEC and NFPA codes.
- 2. Must read and interpret electrical and
electronic drawings, schematics, blueprints, engineering drawings
and sketches to determine problem and make appropriate
- 3. Must fully understand and adhere to the
ARC Flash & electrical shock prevention policy.
- 4. Complete understanding of Plant electrical
systems, including DC voltage and AC voltage from 24V to 480V.
- 5. Instrumental in the training of
Maintenance Technicians, Set Up Technician and Operators in
performing repairs and adjustments.
- 1. High School diploma with concentration in
electricity, electronics or a related vocational trade. A technical
school diploma in electrical/electronic preferred
- 2. Minimum 2years experience in
trouble-shooting Programmable Logic Controllers (Allen-Bradley
- 3. Minimum 2years experience using sensing
and control devices as well as DC and AC motors, VF Drives and
Servo Controlled Systems (Allen Bradley preferred)
- 4. 3-5 years' experience in complex
electronic/electrical systems in a computer driven manufacturing
- 5. Candidate must be willing to take courses
to keep up with advance technologies.
- 6. Applicants must be available to work any
Equal opportunity is provided to all candidates on the basis of
individual qualifications without regard to race; color; religion;
sex; age; national origin; citizenship; sexual orientation; gender
identity; status as a disabled, Vietnam Era, or other eligible
veteran; or any other characteristic protected by law.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Lakeland , Electro Mechanic - 2nd shift, Other , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!