Night Warehouse Worker
Company: Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits
Posted on: July 12, 2021
- Prepare orders for shipping, receiving, storage and delivery to
- Stock and store product.
- Pull and issue product.
- Load and unload cases of wine/spirits product within a
- Utilize hand trucks, forklifts, hoists, conveyors, or other
handling equipment to move material to and from trucks and within
or between storage facilities.
- Conduct inventory counts.
- Perform basic housekeeping in assigned areas of warehouse.
- Perform other related tasks as necessary to support SWS-NV
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Basic ability to read, speak, write and comprehend the English
language to perform essential job duties.
- Ability to repetitively push, pull and lift 50-75 pounds.
- Work history of manual labor, warehouse work or merchandising
- Warehouse environment.
- Ability to kneel, bend, twist and turn to accomplish a variety
- One-two years of warehouse experience in a distribution
- Familiar with warehouse management systems for tracking case
volume and product placement within warehouse facilities.
- Shipping/receiving and general warehouse and packaging
- Forklift operating experience or certification.
Keywords: Southern Glazer's Wine & Spirits, Lakeland , Night Warehouse Worker, Other , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!