Monday - Friday
8:00am - Completion
$15.00 per hour
$600 Signing Bonus
Were looking for bright energetic individuals to join our
Distribution Team. Advance your career with Havertys, the most
established Furniture Retailer in the industry. If you are highly
motivated to succeed and enjoy hands-on work, this opportunity is
for you. Your onsite, hands-on training begins on your first day,
where youll learn Havertys standards for handling and delivering
quality Home Goods. Youll thrive in our team environment where our
focus is always superior Customer Service, Integrity, Quality and
Teamwork. Come grow with us at Havertys, where Life Looks Good!
* Responsible for loading and unloading
merchandise from trucks
* Properly and accurately debox and inspect all products for
quality in preparation for Home Delivery
* Responsible for proper handling of materials and merchandise
to minimize damage or injury
* Responsible for loading and unloading from vendors and
* Responsible for adherence to company safety policies and the
use of personal protective equipment.
* Responsible for maintaining a clean and clear work
environment, free hazards
* Complete insurance coverage that includes
medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending
Accounts and Wellness programs.
* 401(k) with employer match.
* Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
* Opportunity to explore other departments and career
* Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing
education courses, books and other fees.