Food Service Supervisor - Salad
Company: Guest Services, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
GREAT PEOPLE | GREAT BENEFITS | JOIN OUR ALL-STAR TEAM!
Food Service Supervisor - Salad
Florida Southern College food service, managed by Guest
Services, is now hiring a Food Service Supervisor to assist in
overseeing salad prep operations.
Guest Services, Inc. offers competitive pay and amazing benefits
such as medical, dental, vision, a 401K savings plan, paid time
off, employee discounts at recreational and lodging facilities
nationwide, and more! Apply today to join our All Star Team!
The Salad Supervisor assists the General Manager and Assistant
Manager in all aspects of salad operations. In addition, the Salad
Supervisor assists in cultivating a team environment that provides
exceptional customer service while ensuring all staff members
perform at a consistently high level.
- Ensure complete guest satisfaction at all times.
- Monitor and supervise set up and maintenance of salad prep area
to ensure quality standards.
- Assist in recruiting, supervising, scheduling, disciplining,
reviewing, and directing the unit's staff at the direction of the
Manager. Train hourly staff for peak performance and monitor
- Maintain and ensure safe facility environment including
standards for maintenance and upkeep of unit's equipment, food
production and handling, dress, and employee hygiene. Notify
Manager of all unusual events, circumstances, or other safety or
quality control issues.
SKILL AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIREMENTS INCLUDE
- High School Diploma or GED preferred. Bachelor's or Business
- At least 2 years of experience in related management
- Food Safety Certified a plus.
- Demonstrated talent for interacting with a wide variety of
- Ability to effectively organize and coordinate multiple
priorities; ability to work well as a team leader; ability to
- Strong customer service abilities; actively looks for ways to
assist customers and coworkers.
PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Moving about on foot to accomplish tasks, particularly frequent
movements from place to place within the unit. Bend, lift, carry,
reach/extend arms and hands above shoulder height frequently, or
otherwise move in a constantly changing environment.
- Lifting, carrying, and pushing up to 25 lbs. regularly, 30-35
lbs. frequently, and up to 50 lbs. occasionally.
- Ability to stand for the entire work day and to climb steps
- Withstanding temperature extremes in freezer, refrigerator
walk-in and grill areas.
- Reading and writing work-related documents in English.
- Speech recognition and clarity, including the ability to
understand the speech of customers and co-workers and the ability
to speak clearly so that you can be understood by customers and
co-workers in English.
- Constantly communicates and receives verbal communication with
other employees in fast-paced environment.
- Physical presence at the job site is essential to perform job
- Typical office equipment (computers, phone system, fax,
copiers, scanners, among others).
- Food service equipment (pots and pans, stove, fridge, fryers,
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative
Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran
Keywords: Guest Services, Inc., Lakeland , Food Service Supervisor - Salad, Other , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!