Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Company: Healthpro Heritage
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Speech Language Pathologist- SLP, Pediatric Based Therapy
Join our Pediatric School Based Team, and use your passion for
Speech Therapy to help make a difference in a child's life!
- Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (Bilingual in Spanish
preferred) position available to begin September 2020!
- Lakeland, FL (settings between OP and school based)
- Full Time / 7 Hours daily / 35 hours weekly (full and part time
We value our speech therapists and their dedication to our
mission of making a difference in a child's life. That is why we
make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and competitive
benefits package. (Benefits are available to those candidates that
work full time hours)
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Continuing Education and more!
HealthPRO Pediatrics is a national leading provider of highly
skilled speech-language pathologists and educators. We hire Speech
Therapists who share our vision, work diligently, and provide best
practices in speech therapy that will change children's lives for
the better. If you are a passionate, talented SLP who wants to help
children across the country, then maybe it is time to look at our
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Sara Pessman, Director of Recruitment - School Division
- Consult and collaborate with School staff and families in
regards to students' speech and language deficits
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations
in the area of speech and language to determine students' need for
services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP process in developing present levels of
performance, goals and objectives, and treatment recommendations
for students qualifying for speech therapy services
- Provide speech therapy sessions through the use of current best
practices based on prescribed services in the IEP
- Maintain all documentation required by the district and ASHA's
code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly
summaries, and annual IEPs
- Master's Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
- Hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech- Language
Pathology (CCC-SLP) credential offered by the American
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of Florida
or be eligible for licensure through completion of the Clinical
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and
Recruiter : Email Address
Keywords: Healthpro Heritage, Lakeland , Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Other , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!