$1,500 Sign On Bonus - Delivery Driver
Company: Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits, LLC
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Apply Now Apply Now Apply Later
Job ID LAK00000632 Date posted 04/20/2021
Performs daily pre-trip and safety inspections on equipment
prior to commencing route.
- Communicate changes to delivery schedules, delays, arrivals,
and/or equipment problems as encountered.
- Drive established route to deliver wine, spirits,, and
non-alcoholic beverage products to assigned customers.
- Resolve customer concerns/complaints regarding spoilage,
breakage, and or incorrect product being sent from SWS
- Assemble customer orders and place on hand truck to complete
delivery cycle. Place product in storage and or account specific
- Record route activity and produce accurate and thorough
- Collect monies owed to SWS
- Provide high level of service and communicate additional
business opportunities and new leads with customer to
- Comply with company safety standards, Department of
Transportation regulations, Alcoholic Beverage Control regulations,
and warehouse delivery policies/procedures.
- Keep interior of truck organized and clean.
- 5X8 or 4X10 work schedule
- Work flexible hours which include early morning (i.e. 4:00 a.m.
- 6:00 a.m. start times), evenings, and/or Saturday's; Overtime
will be required at times.
- High School Diploma/GED and 2-5 years driving experience in a
- Must possess a Class A/or B Commercial Driver's License and
acceptable Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) and a minimum of two years of
route delivery/driving experience.
- Adhere to all Department of Transportation (DOT) regulatory
requirements and the Federal Motor Carrier (FMC) guidelines.
- Ability to count and perform basic math, with or without a
- Language skills allow employee to read and interpret documents
such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- Able to regularly and consistently lift and carry 35 - 60 pound
cases of product.
Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits, LLC, Lakeland , $1,500 Sign On Bonus - Delivery Driver, Other , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!