Coordinator - E-Commerce
Company: W.S. Badcock Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Badcock is one of the largest privately-owned home furniture
retailers in the country. We're proud to say that we've been
serving the community and providing employment opportunities for
more than a century. There are currently more than 380 Badcock
stores in eight states, and our headquarters in Mulberry, Florida,
employs more than 1,200 people. We are always looking for smart and
talented people to join our team. Whether you are a seasoned
professional or you're just embarking on a new career path, our job
opportunities offer growth, advancement and competitive pay and
benefits. If you've got the drive, we'd love for you to be part of
Employee Benefits Include:
401K PLAN WITH COMPANY MATCH
COMPANY PAID LIFE INSURANCE
EMPLOYEE MERCHANDISE DISCOUNT
MEDICAL, DENTAL, AND VISION
ON-SITE FITNESS CENTER
PERSONAL AND VACATION PAID TIME OFF
DAYCARE REIMBURSEMENT PLAN
The eCommerce Coordinator is responsible for assisting in
tracking and monitoring the ecommerce sales transaction to ensure
proper and accurate completion. This position will monitor all web
transactions to ensure transactions get completed in a timely
fashion and communicate any concerns with our retail stores and/or
customers as needed. This position will work with the Ecommerce
Manager to rectify any issues that occur from the online
In this position employees must be willing to work a schedule
that includes late evenings (8pm), weekends and Holidays.
- Complete eSTORIS training on ecommerce transactions and follow
documented processes to manage the sales flow.
- Oversee all eCommerce transactions to ensure they are processed
and reported to the appropriate stores in a timely fashion and that
appropriate action is taken to complete and finalize the sale.
- Work with the Category Managers to determine out of stock
handling of products and messaging type that is reflected when
items are out of stock or have minimal quantity.
- Ensures compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Assist in evaluating, prioritizing, developing, managing,
implementing and testing eCommerce business processes and
- Assist in the reconciling of daily transactions and identifying
anomalies within the transaction data.
- Complete fraud checks as required on red flag
- Communicate with customers, stores and departments to ensure
proper flow of transactions and sale completions. Provide
exceptional customer service to our internal and external
- Troubleshoot pended orders, credit card disputes, chargebacks,
and customer service issues for root causes and remediation.
- Assist with Footprint work orders that are created and respond
to issues as they arise.
- Communicate with customers and stores regarding delivery
questions/concerns that may arise.
- Work with eCommerce staff to identify tasks that prohibit or
deter customers from transacting.
- Monitor reports to identify when sales headers types are
changed that the reasons are valid and legitimate. Pull supporting
documentation as needed.
- Update shipping territories as new stores are added. Ensure zip
code delivery fee is captured correctly and accurately reflected on
the sales orders.
- Work with outside vendors/carriers on tracking any lost
packages, shipment concerns, etc.. as needed.
- Associates Degree or higher Required
- 1 years Retail experience preferred
- Furniture industry experience preferred
- Experience with current point of Sale system required
- Detail oriented with a strong understanding Point of Sale
Process flows and sales order processing tasks.
- Ability to communicate effectively with management, customers,
and personnel by telephone, or through written communication;
assimilate information and make decisions; work under pressure in a
detailed, organized manner.
- Strong conflict resolution and negotiation skills and the
ability to adapt quickly to changing situations.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills, problem solving and decision
- Effective time management skills and the ability to
Keywords: W.S. Badcock Corporation, Lakeland , Coordinator - E-Commerce, Other , Mulberry, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!