Corporate Tax Systems Intern
Company: Lockheed Martin Corporation
Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Position supports the Corporate Tax team in Enterprise
Operations, Corporate Headquarters
- Position helps maintain tax-specific applications licensed by
the tax department, such as Corptax and OneSource
- Position supports state return setup, including testing tax
forms, setting up entity navigator, copying carryover data and
return options from prior year, and setting up questionnaires.
- Position assists senior staff on special projects, which may
include Robotics Process Automation (RPA), process improvement
projects, and tax systems implementation
- Computer skills proficiency is essential
- Going into their Junior year, Graduating 2023
- Must be enrolled in an accounting or finance and/or IT degree
major and have completed Introduction to Accounting I.
- Basic proficiency utilizing Microsoft Windows operating
systems, Microsoft Office Applications, specifically Excel,
PowerPoint & Word
Keywords: Lockheed Martin Corporation, Lakeland , Corporate Tax Systems Intern, Other , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!