Licensed Program Coordinator
Company: Tri County Human Services
Location: Winter Haven
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
* Provides direct supervision to assigned personnel that may
include: counselors, support staff including hiring, scheduling of
work assignments, and assisting with the completion of employee
performance evaluations in accordance with agency policy.
* Directs and coordinates provision of services to persons served
ensuring that persons served are delivered quality services in a
* Provides coverage of direct services to the person served in the
event a clinical position is vacant.
* Provides ongoing clinical training to the clinical personnel.
* Acts as a liaison between the agency and Department of Children
* Comprehends and complies with all licensing regulations
including; 65D30 Florida Statutes as they apply to each program,
Medicaid standards, CARF requirements, and Tri-County Human
Services, Inc. Policies and Procedures pertinent to all compliance
and regulatory standards.
* Coordinates the Quality Assessment and Improvement Program with
* Responsible for reviewing monthly clinical (such as utilization,
staffing hours, eligibility), for accuracy and submitting reports
to appropriate contract managers.
* Assures that all files are reviewed and clinical documentation is
compliant with licensing and accreditation standards.
* Provides leadership and clinical direction during clinical staff
meetings and case staffings.
* Ensures that staff pattern and scheduling is adhered to and in
compliance with state requirements, including person served file
review by appropriately qualified/certified professional staff.
* Will secure an individual NPI number and apply for a State of
Florida Medicaid provider number within 30 days of employment, if
the incumbent does not already have such credentials.
* Incumbent will permit Tri-County Human Services to link this
Medicaid number to Tri-County for billing purposes for Medicaid and
other private insurance providers.
* Incumbent will register through the Council for Affordable
Quality Health Care (CAQH) Universal Credentialing Data Source
website to gain acceptance on all available insurance panels within
the agencys catchment area.
* Performs other reasonable and related duties as assigned.
Supervises the Following Positions
* Counselors 6. WOP Counselor
* Case Managers 7. WOP Support Staff
* Support Staff
* BNet counselor
* BNet case manger
Minimum Training and Experience
A Masters Degree from an accredited college or university, with a
major in the field of counseling, social work, psychology, nursing,
rehabilitation, special education, health education, or a related
human services field. Must have at least two years of Full time
experience in an addiction and/or mental health treatment setting
and previous supervisory experience is preferred. Course work at
the graduate level must include at least four (4) of the following
content areas: human growth and development, diagnosis and
treatment of psychopathology, human sexuality, counseling theories
and techniques, group theories and practice, dynamics of marriage
and family systems, individual evaluation and assessment, career
and lifestyle assessment, research and program evaluation,
personality theories, social and cultural foundations, counseling
in community settings, or substance abuse.
The individual must also be in possession of a valid State of
Florida license as a Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) or
Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC), or possess a valid out of
state license that may be valid in the state of Florida.
Keywords: Tri County Human Services, Lakeland , Licensed Program Coordinator, Other , Winter Haven, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!