Posted on: May 3, 2021
- Provides daily checks of finished products and provides
immediate feedback to QA management and production
- Conducts inspections and enforces good manufacturing practices.
Obtain samples and perform analytical testing, compare against
established standards and record results in paperwork and/or
- Obtain samples for microbiological testing using proper
techniques. Conduct routine comparisons of products against
established standards with regard to uniform, color clarity,
appearance, defects, flavor, aroma, and texture.
- Consult and communicate with QA Manager and other department
responsible personnel to ensure customer compliance is met.
- Calibrate and verify the accuracy of laboratory instruments and
prepare chemical solutions.
- Understands and complies with ethical, legal and regulatory
instruments and prepare chemical solutions.
- Inspect areas for GMP and sanitation compliance.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this
involvement of each of its employees, is recognized by its
customers as a leading company in the market of orange juice and
byproducts, which consistently provides the highest quality safe
products, and provides wealth and welfare to the country, to the
community and to the involved people.
Cutrale is an
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Cutrale, Lakeland , QA Technician, Other , Auburndale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!