Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Kelly Engineering is currently looking to hire a Process
Engineer--to work for one of our Pharma/Medical Device clients
on-site in in the Lakeland, FL area. This is a 3-6 month contract
with the potential to go permanent.KEY
- Writing protocols, data gathering, performing data analysis,
and technical report writing.
- Provide recommendations on trends, correlations, response
variables, limit testing, DOEs, etc in an effort to better
understand process inter-dependencies and present results at team
- Establish manufacturing process parameters that support high
capabilty for key process and product performance metrics.
- Partner with Automation Engineering on Lab improvement and
capability expansion projects for assuring department readiness for
new product/process development activities that will include
conducting process qualifications of existing equipment per
- Interface with internal cross functional teams while working on
this program.Specific Job Duties:
- Support new product/process validations.
- Execute, and analyze experiments.
- Use analytical analysis tools and drive data driven decision
- Establish manufacturing process parameters.
- Participate in process optimization, quality improvements and
- Ensure product quality and all tasks are in accordance with
established SOPs, GMPs, Divisional Specifications, and EHS
- Work with peers and technicians on supporting equipment
qualification activities.Education/Experience Required
- BS Scientific Discipline, Mechanical, Biomechanical or Chemical
- 2 to 5 years in Engineering.
- Exposure to a hands-on experience and technical driven
developmental environment a must.
- ISO-9000, GMP, medical device manufacturing experience a
plus.--Why Kelly--?Your engineering skills are in demand, but how
do you find the right fit? Easy. With Kelly Engineering, our
experts connect you with leading organizations where you can learn
and grow, collaborate on innovative projects, and keep your skills
sharp with top technology. Whether you prefer the variety and
flexibility of short-term projects, or are looking for something
more long-term, we're here every step of the way to find your dream
engineering job.About Kelly--At Kelly, we're always thinking about
what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to
reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for
temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow
flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a
better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great
companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span
a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around
the world.Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to
employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for
people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as
required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work
with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to
Kelly in advance.]]
Keywords: Kelly Services, Lakeland , Process Engineer, Other , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!