DCIM Support Associate
Company: Cologix, Inc.
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Title: DCIM Support AssociateLocation: Remote - highly prefer
any location where Cologix has a presence About our Company:Cologix
provides network and cloud neutral interconnection and colocation
services in highly strategic and densely connected data centers. We
enable customers to scale their businesses rapidly and
cost-effectively by delivering flexible space, reliable power, and
dense cloud and network connectivity to customers in the carrier,
cloud, content delivery, media, financial services and enterprise
communities. Our customers have direct access to our local
operations teams, which result in strong partnerships backed by
exceptional operational support and unparalleled customer service.
With 35 Data centers throughout North America, Cologix offers
space, power, cooling, cross-connects and physical security for its
customers. We are headquartered in Denver, Colorado and have data
centers in Columbus, Dallas, Jacksonville, Lakeland, Minneapolis,
Montreal, New Jersey, Toronto, Vancouver, and Ashburn where we
provide local dedicated support teams for our colocation and
interconnection customers. Our company is backed by one of the
largest North American Infrastructure funds and we have huge growth
About the Position: This role provides Tier 1 support for customers
(primarily internal and potentially external) of our DCIM (Data
Center Infrastructure Management) platform. This is a great entry
for someone looking to move beyond the role of Data Center
Operations Technician into more of a systems and controls function
supporting the entire Cologix Platform.
What you do daily:
- Coordination with cross functional partners to ensure DCIM data
- Analyze and resolve production issues independently and as a
member of a cross functional team
- Support data center controls and monitoring applications
- Support in the development and maintenance of processes and
procedures associated with the management of the controls and
- Other technical support of electrical and mechanical equipment
in a critical facility
What makes you a good fit: (Qualifications)
- Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience
- 1+ years minimum experience preferable in a similar role
- Experience and understanding of Modbus, SNMP, BACnet, TCP/IP
communication protocols a plus
- Ability to learn SQL programming and SSRS querying.
- Experience with DCIM, EPMS, BCM and control systems a plus
- DCIM Software Experience (OpenData by Modius preferred) a
- Knowledge of critical facility networking, mechanical and
- Knowledge of database design and utilization
- Technical aptitude and an ability to learn quickly and
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive.
Employee may perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the
ongoing needs of the organization.---Cologix is proud to be an
Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for
employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability,
or veteran status. If you need assistance in applying for any of
our open positions, please contact us at or call .
Keywords: Cologix, Inc., Lakeland , DCIM Support Associate, Other , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!