Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Following established procedures and working under supervision,
perform a variety of job duties in the packaging. Heavy lifting may
be required. Must be able to work on short notice. Must maintain
accurate records. Perform other duties as assigned by
* Review pertinent information with the previous shift i.e.
mechanical issues etc.
* Straighten the product prior to the slicer
* Monitor slicer infeed to prevent jam-ups
* Take thrift or damaged product off the line
* Rack off product if line breaks down
* Pack the product into baskets in accordance with the
* Remove all baskets that are broken and store in pre-determined
* Assist the Packaging Attendant when possible
* Clean equipment
* Remove trash as necessary
* Neatly and accurately fill out all necessary documentation
(Ex. HACCP - CTS)
* Maintain a safe neat and clean work area accordance with GMP
and good house keeping practices
* Communicate with co-workers and supervisors
* Follow all JSA guidelines
* May have to train on a different shift for the position.
* Personal Protective Equipment (JSA's)
* Bread Slicer
* Housekeeping Equipment
Critical Demands of the Job:
Rarely 1 - 5% (4.5 min. - 25 min)
Occasionally 6 - 33 % (27 min. - 2 hrs.45 min)
Frequently 34 - 66 % (3 hrs. - 5 hrs.)
Continuously 67 - 100 % (5 hrs - 7.5 hrs)
* Standing and walking --- Continuously
* Turning body side to side --- Continuously
* Lifting product weigh of 2# - 30# -- Occasionally
* Crouching --- Rarely
* Reach or lift 3# to 10# over shoulder level --- Rarely
* Push/pull force --- Rarely
* Forward bending --- Occasionally
* Visualize --- Continuously
8-12 Hour shift. Overtime is required.
Environment - Noise levels will be minimal to moderate.
Temperature will range from controlled to very warm. Lighting is
sufficient. There is a possibility of slippery footing from wet and
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from
discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal
law. Click here for additional information.