Fusion Tech Lakeland , FL
Company: FloWorks International LLC
Posted on: January 16, 2020
FUSION TECH LAKELAND , FL
Summary of Responsibilities
Operates in the field, on-call or provides technical support to
assigned customers. Installs, configures, performs problem
determination and maintains products and equipment at customer
sites, following blueprints and manufacturer s instructions,
utilizing product and technical knowledge of equipment. Repairs or
coordinates repair of worn or defective products or equipment.
Perform skilled, technical work in the design, installation,
testing, calibration, maintenance, and repair for assigned product
Major Tasks, Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
* Provides expertise related to product implementation and
* Provides technical solutions and design implementations for
products and services.
* Builds, tests, troubleshoots, repairs and modifies equipment,
parts, components and assemblies.
* Analyzes and interprets test data.
* Evaluates performance and reliability of materials.
* Performs routine analysis and calculation and recommends
* Diagnoses and reports malfunctions.
* Learns and understands particular technical equipment; attends
training and completes certification as required.
* 2 year technical degree.
* 3-5 years experience.
* HS Diploma or GED required. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required.
* Generally 2 5 years of experience in area of responsibility.
* Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
* Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in accordance
policies, procedures, techniques. Work typically involves regular
review of output by a
senior co-worker or supervisor.
Environmental Job Requirements
* Usually in a comfortable environment but with regular exposure to
factors causing moderate physical discomfort from such things as
dust, fumes or odors.
* Must continuously stand or walk or regularly requires
lifting/handling/carrying material or equipment of moderate weight
(8 20 pounds).
* Typically requires overnight travel more than 50% of the
This information indicates the general nature and level of work
performed by associates in this role. It is not designed to contain
a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and
qualifications required of associates assigned to this role. This
description supersedes any previous or undated descriptions for
this role. Management retains the right to add or change the duties
of the position at any time. Questions about the duties and
responsibilities of this position should be directed to the
reporting Manager or Human Resources.
FloWorks is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration
for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, or protected veteran
FloWorks participates in the US Government s E-Verify program.
Apply for Position
Keywords: FloWorks International LLC, Lakeland , Fusion Tech Lakeland , FL, Other , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!