Posted on: January 16, 2022
LocationLakeland, FL - Hybrid
Position SummaryThe Java Developer is a member of the information
technology team. The Developer is responsible for the design,
development, and maintenance of desktop applications, web
applications, and other systems in both traditional data centers
and Azure, our big data analytics integration service. Supporting
applications - mail-order pharmacy - ePostRx (built of Java,
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Requires good knowledge and background in multiple application
areas, including tools listed.
- Develops and maintains JEE applications in an object oriented
programming environment (JEE/Java 8+, Spring Framework, MyBatis,
Hibernate, MS SQL Server - SQL/T-SQL , REST/SOAP WebServices,
JSP/Servlets, jQuery, Wildfly/JBoss, Eclipse, TFS/SVN/Git and
- Performs requirements analysis, functional and technical
design, application development, product configuration, unit and
system testing within the framework of the WellDyneRx
- Provides appropriate level technical expertise in the diagnosis
and resolution of issues, including the determination and provision
of workaround solutions.
- Assists with the designing and creation of relational databases
in MS SQL Server.
- Resolves problems and handles projects in an efficient and
courteous manner with internal and external customers.
- Provides regular updates to supervisor and project managers
with regard to project progress and outstanding.
- Participates in technical design and code reviews.
- Identifies areas of improvement for processes and systems.
- Provides suggestions for design strategies and best practice
- Creates and maintains technical documentation
- Works with internal users to identify system requirements and
- Troubleshoots processing issues with careful attention to
- Available during non-business hours to resolve system issues as
- Maintains confidential material and information
- Effectively works on multiple projects at any given time.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Java Developer II
- Mentors less experienced developers.
- Assists and Leads when needed in DevOps practices.
- Assists in the creation of design standards and best
- -5-10 years of progressive experience in analysis, design,
development, and deployment of enterprise systems.
- Develops at an Intermediate level.
- Experience creating web services, database designs, and
programming in JEE and Spring/MyBatis Frameworks.
- Experience using SCRUM a plus.
- Experience using OO concepts/approaches
- Solid Experience in MS Sql Server's SQL/T-SQL
- Solid written and oral communication skills.
- Discusses topics at the appropriate technical level to best
communicate with technologists, users, customers, and senior
management - both in writing and verbally.
- A team player that does what is required.
- Energetic, motivated, and presents a positive attitude.
- Responds to critical issues off hours as needed
Work Environment / Physical DemandsThis position is in a typical
office environment which requires prolonged sitting in front of a
computer. Requires hand-eye coordination and manual dexterity
sufficient to operate standard office equipment including operation
of standard computer and phone equipment. May have occasional high
stress when dealing with customers/clients. EOE M/F/D/V
Keywords: WellDyne, Lakeland , Java Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!