LakelandRecruiter Since 2001
the smart solution for Lakeland jobs

Admissions Recruiter

Company: LaSalle Career School
Location: Plant City
Posted on: May 24, 2023

Job Description:

As a leading career education organization, LaSalle Tech's family of schools helps thousands of students launch and accelerate their careers every year. As a rapidly growing and highly successful company, LaSalle Tech is also a great place to pursue a rewarding and challenging career. We offer a competitive salary, generous benefits, unlimited growth potential, and a collegiate work environment.

We are looking for an Admissions Representative to join our team.

Admissions Representatives interview candidates who may be interested in furthering their education. A successful Admissions Representative must be a self-starter, who enjoys helping people. Some of the skills and traits required for the position include:

This is an inside recruiting position working in an office setting; not a call center environment.

Extensive phone work making outbound calls and taking inbound calls. Must love to be on the phone and working with people, giving tours.

Strong appointment setting and interviewing skills.

Diligently following up with appointment no shows to generate an appropriate number of interviews.

80% of the leads needed are generated by School's advertising the other 20% come from referrals.

Regular and consistent follow-up with enrolled students to ensure a good enrollment to start ratio.

Excellent communication and presentation skills.

Must have a professional appearance.

Strong ethical core.

Bi-lingual a plus

Job Type: Full-time+

Job Type: Full-time

Pay: $40,995.00 - $50,995.00 per year


* Flexible schedule

* Paid time off

Experience level:

* 1 year

* 2 years

* 3 years

* Under 1 year


* 10 hour shift

* 12 hour shift

* 8 hour shift

* Night shift

* Weekend availability

Ability to commute/relocate:

* Plant City, FL 33563: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)

Shift availability:

* Day Shift (Preferred)

* Night Shift (Preferred)

Work Location: In person

Keywords: LaSalle Career School, Lakeland , Admissions Recruiter, Human Resources , Plant City, Florida

Click here to apply!

Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!

I'm looking for
in category

Log In or Create An Account

Get the latest Florida jobs by following @recnetFL on Twitter!

Lakeland RSS job feeds