Associate Recruiter - High Volume, Auburndale FL
Company: Medline Industries
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Medline has an opportunity for an Associate Recruiter based out of
our Auburndale, FL location! This position will have a hybrid
schedule that will require you to be in office on an as needed
basis, and work from home on the other days. Your work location
would be in Auburndale, FL. The Associate Recruiter manages the
full-cycle recruiting effort of sourcing, recruiting, selecting and
placing qualified candidates into open positions with hiring
managers for supported areas. They also assist in sourcing,
identifying and recruiting top talent to the
- Manage full cycle recruiting for Manager level and below for
assigned operations positions.
- Research and source candidates to fill open requisitions using
technology based search techniques and established external
relationships. Develop and maintain network of contacts to
identify, source and attract qualified candidates.
- Screen potential candidates by reviewing resumes and
applications, conducting initial interviews, checking
background/references, testing and other approved measures,
coordinate offer letters, offer presentation and follow-up
- Provide support and guidance to managers to ensure a
consistent, high quality process.
- Extract and compile data for recruitment metrics and
- Comply with employment laws and regulations in all recruitment
and hiring activities.
Please be aware that Medline requires all employees starting in
this position to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This
position will require the successful candidate to provide proof
that they are fully vaccinated by their start date. Medline is an
equal opportunity employer, and will provide reasonable
accommodations to those individuals who are unable to be vaccinated
for COVID-19 consistent with federal, state, and local law.
- Bachelor's degree in a business-related field.
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Detail-oriented with excellent oral and written communication
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Position requires travel up to 20% of the time for business
purposes (within state and out of state).
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in HR recruiting processes and practices (i.e.,
compensation, EEO laws, interviewing skills, sourcing strategies,
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) capability.
Keywords: Medline Industries, Lakeland , Associate Recruiter - High Volume, Auburndale FL, Human Resources , Auburndale, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!