Onsite Certified Athletic Trainer
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Please be advised, if you are viewing this position on Indeed, that
the salary rate/range set forth herein was provided by Indeed.
Concentra's market specific rate/range will be provided during the
Are you passionate about engaging a population of people in their
workplace and getting them excited about their personal health?
Are you skilled at injury prevention and evaluation,
emergency/first aid treatment, physical conditioning and
rehabilitation assistance, health education and coaching, and
worksite health promotion and marketing activities?
Concentra has an exciting and unique opportunity, and we are
seeking to hire a full time skilled, confident and engaging
Certified Athletic Trainer who will work at our onsite medical
facility. This is a highly visible and well respected employer in
the community and nationwide.
*JOB SUMMARY: Please note that this position is Monday-Thursday
from 12:00 pm-10:00 pm*
* The goal of the position is to plan, coordinate and supervise all
components of a worksite injury prevention and health improvement
program for our client's employees.
* Previous experience with health improvement programs and
ergonomics is a plus!
* Onsite health offers many advantages including the opportunity to
develop strong relationships with the employees and to coach them
to live healthier lives.
* You will work directly with our client's Health and Safety Leader
to create a healthier and safer workforce.
*MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:*
* Provide program coordination and support of health improvement
activities, including planning and scheduling work injury
assessments, implementing injury prevention programs, performing
ergonomic assessments and coaching of job functions, coordinating
and performing training programs and other work related ergonomic
training for associates
* Provide first aid care/emergency care and recommend treatment or
referrals to a Medical facility, when necessary.
* Assist with safety initiative and regulatory compliance and
communicate regularly with safety personnel regarding rehab and
injury prevention activities.
* Create an environment of trust and caring, which allows workers
to take responsibility to reduce or eliminate actions or behaviors
under their control that contribute to injury and illness.
* Tracks outcomes, utilization and referrals.
* Current national BOC certification as an Athletic Trainer and
licensure/registration in the state of practice.
* Current First Aid and CPR Certification - CPR/AED for the
Professional Rescuer, BLS Healthcare Provider or equivalent.
* Qualifications include Bachelor's Degree
* Knowledge of kinesiology or ergonomics assessments
* 401(k) with Employer Match
* Medical/Vision/Prescription/Dental Plans
* Life Insurance/Disability
* Paid Time Off
* Colleague Referral Bonus Program
If you're looking for an organization that cares for your growth
and well-being as much it does its patients, consider
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information,
requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management.
Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer,including
Keywords: Concentra, Lakeland , Onsite Certified Athletic Trainer, Human Resources , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!