Registered Nurse ($32-$345/hr)
Location: Winter Haven
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Registered Nurse (RN) - Earn Bonuses, Rewards, and Hazard
Who We Are: -connectRN is bigger than an app we're a diverse
community of caregivers that are reimagining the clinician work
experience. Through our mobile app, nurses and nursing
professionals are able to design their own work schedule and select
where and when they want to pick up shifts. At connectRN you become
your own boss!
Who You Are:
You're a Registered Nurse (RN) looking for an opportunity to define
your own career path, connect with a supportive community of
caregivers like you, and increase your earning potential. You have
a passion for working in different care settings and experience in
long-term care and assisted living. - -
Pay and Compensation -
As a W2 employee of connectRN you'll earn a base hourly rate plus
additional bonuses and incentives
- $30-$35.75 -per hour - plus bonuses and hazard pay where
- Overtime and Holiday Pay at "time and a half" base
- Regular bonuses for high demand shifts -
Perks & Rewards
We all love a flexible work schedule--- but being a part of the
connectRN community is about so much more than picking up shifts!
Check out the range of benefits, rewards, and discounts available
to YOU as a connectRN member. -
- Free welcome scrubs -
- STATcash - Get paid within a day when you sign up! -
- SWAG for SHIFTS - the more you work, the more you earn! Earn
over $350 in swag and apparel packages through our rewards program.
- DISCOUNTS to top industry brands. Save up to 25% or more on
brands like Cherokee, Gray's Anatomy, and Dansko through
connectRN's exclusive partnerships. -
- EDUCATION, tuition discounts, and career development
opportunities through connectRN partner programs! -
- ONLINE COMMUNITY - There's no support like the support of your
peers. Connect with others like you locally or around the nation on
our online community, The Beat! - -
- Provide professional nursing care to assigned patients in a
nursing home environment.
- Record patient histories, administer medications, perform
diagnostic tests, and develop patient care plans with other members
of the medical care team.
- Operate and monitor medical equipment as necessary.
- Report to a charge nurse or supervisor -
- A current license to work as an RN in the state in which you
- Minimum High School Diploma/GED and graduation from an
accredited RN program
- Experience working in long-term care or similar care
- A professional team-player attitude and a commitment to
maintaining a reliable shift history
Keywords: -Agency, Per -Diem, Part-Time, Hiring, Nursing -Agency,
Keywords: ConnectRN, Lakeland , Registered Nurse ($32-$345/hr), Human Resources , Winter Haven, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!