Regional HR Manager
Company: Pactiv Corporation
Location: Plant City
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Overview Pactiv Evergreen Inc. (NASDAQ: PTVE) is a leading
manufacturer and distributor of fresh foodservice and food
merchandising products and fresh beverage cartons in North America
and certain international markets. It supplies its products to a
broad and diversified mix of companies, including full service
restaurants and quick service restaurants, foodservice
distributors, supermarkets, grocery and healthy eating retailers,
other food stores, food and beverage producers, food packers and
food processors. To learn more about the company, please go to the
company website at pactivevergreen.com. -25 miles east of Tampa,
Plant City is an incorporated city in Hillsborough County, Florida,
approximately midway between Brandon and Lakeland along Interstate
4. The population was 34,721 at the 2010 census. -The Evergreen
Packaging Plant City Carton Converting Facility is located in Plant
City, Florida, less thanan hour outside Tampa and its amenities and
beautiful beaches. Opened in 1992 and expanded in 1998 with 195
team members, the facility prints and die cuts refrigerated gable
top cartons for a variety of global brands found in retail
groceries throughout the US. -Pactiv Evergreen is committed to a
diverse and inclusive workforce. - Pactiv Evergreen is an Equal
Opportunity Employer. - All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, religion, creed, age
national origin, physical or mental disability, genetic
information, gender identity and/or expression, marital status,
veteran status or other characteristics or statuses protected by
law. - For individuals with disabilities who would like to request
an accommodation, please -call (847) 482-4320 or email
TalentHelp@Pactiv.com. -All information will be kept confidential
according to EEO guidelines and applicable laws. Responsibilities
We're looking for a key strategic team member: an HR Manager -
North America Packaging Operations, who can help us utilize the
extraordinary strengths of highly talented Pactiv Evergreen
associates who support our world-class customers, retailers and
eco-conscious consumers. The ideal candidate has demonstrated
strong human resource leadership in Union and Union Free plants
supporting multi-site operations with 1,000+ associates. This
position has responsibility, leadership and oversight for 1,000+
associates across six manufacturing sites and is a member of the
North America Packaging Operational Leadership Group.This position
is located in Plant City, FL which is approximately 20 miles from
Tampa, FL. - This position will have HR leadership responsibility
for North America Packaging Operations, with plants located in
Turlock, CA; Kalamazoo, MI; Olmsted Falls, OH; Raleigh, NC; Plant
City, FL and Athens, GA. You will lead a team of seven HR
professionals across the six manufacturing sites. Travel is
estimated to be 60%. - -HR Operational Support
- Develop and lead people initiatives for the North America
Packaging organization, including six manufacturing plants.
- Drive use of Key Performance Metrics related to Human Capital
that align with and help drive leading indicators for operational
improvement opportunities and gaps.
- Act as a business partner to the Plant Managers in each
location and provide guidance and support.
- Lead monthly people focused report out presentation in
conjunction with NAP Operations Director and Vice President Sales
- Lead change management for NAP group in all people related
- Ability to use metrics and gather data to drive business human
capital needs and priorities. Organizational Development
- Works closely with NAP Operations Director and plant leadership
team to develop and execute people related strategies for
attracting, retaining and developing talent.
- Assesses talent risks and develops action plans to drive
retention and engagement.
- Key leader in development of NAP succession plans for six
- Oversight for performance management and other talent systems.
- -Employee/Labor Relations
- Provide leadership over all six manufacturing plans related to
- Facilitate and lead employee relation issues for the NAP
- Assists in daily interpretation of Collective Bargaining
Agreements and Unionized facilitates
- Assists in preparing for and negotiations of collective
bargaining agreement in partnership with Labor Relations Leader and
local HR team.
- Assists in the training and development of line management in
the application and administration of the labor agreement.
- Investigate NLRB complaints.Talent Acquisition
- Manage the selection process: recruiting, interviewing,
selection teams and hiring (including benefits) for all employees,
including college recruits, summer interns and Act as liaison
between recruiters and plants as needed.
- Lead and develop hourly staffing initiatives to support the six
manufacturing sites reaching hiring goals. Regulatory/Legal
- Responsible for all regulatory and compliance adherence for
employment related matters. - -
- Partner with Legal team when situations arise and act as
liaison with the plants and Center of Excellence groups. Job
Requirements: Skills and Competencies:
- Inspires and exhibits trust. Maintains confidentiality.
- Ability to multi task and prioritize competing priorities
- Ability to be a business partner
- Strong collaborator
- Builds high performance and effective teams.
- Plans and organizes around multiple, competing priorities.
- Demonstrated leadership during complex or ambiguous
- Analytical and process driven.
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Ability to influence and engage others.
- Microsoft Office Suite skills.
- Ability to work within a matrix environment. Minimum
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources or related field from a
board of regents accredited university. Master's degree
- Minimum of 7+ years' experience as an HR Manager or above
within a large, complex multi-site manufacturing environment
leading a team of HR professionals.
- Experience managing labor relations and all steps of the
- Experience working with Talent Management processes and human
resources information systems technology.
- Experience being a business to partner to operational
- Strong analytical abilities with proficient experience in
Microsoft Excel and related.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems and processes
- Experience with large change management initiatives.Desired
- S/PHR Certification "IND1P" #LI-TM1 #CB1
Keywords: Pactiv Corporation, Lakeland , Regional HR Manager, Human Resources , Plant City, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!