Customer Service Associate-Full Time-All Winter Haven Locations
Company: Amscot Financial, Inc.
Posted on: November 25, 2022
We are hiring for full-time candidates with fast food,
restaurant, and retail or hospitality experience! This is a great
opportunity for a career in financial services and chance to rise
to a high level management position quickly with hands on, in depth
training provided to you with support from our experienced leaders.
Start your future now with us! Whether you are in the beginning
stages of your career or taking it to the next level, we have the
right career for you.What does Amscot offer?
- Competitive starting rates
- Rapid career advancement-100% of our Branch and District
Management Teams started as an entry level Associate!
- Paid holidays and vacations
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance
- 401(k) Matching
- Referral Bonus Program
- Flexible Hours
- Comprehensive Paid Training & More
Flexibility and willingness to work some nights and weekends is
strongly desired. With no set schedule you will have the freedom to
work desired hours based on business needs and receive a weekday
and weekend day off each week. Candidate Job Requirements:
- Fast Food, Retail and/or Hospitality experience is a PLUS!
- Spanish speaking is a PLUS!
- Possess strong communication skills & customer service
- Flexibility and willingness to work some nights and weekends is
- Be comfortable working on your feet. This is an active position
and candidates must be able to lift/move up to 20 lbs.
- Maintain a professional appearance
- Have a High School Diploma/GED or at least 10 years management
experience in lieu of GED or High School Diploma
- Have reliable transportation.
- Safe workplace for all by following all CDC Guidelines Equal
Opportunity Employer. Smoke and Drug-free workplace. Background and
Credit Checks required and all offers of employment are contingent
upon successful completion of same. Participant of E-Verify
Amscot's COVID-19 Response: Please note that while our interviews
are being conducted by phone and through video conferencing, this
position is for inside one of our branches. Amscot is an essential
business and will continue to support our customers through this
unusual time while ensuring all CDC guidelines are being met and a
safe and healthy workplace is being provided Equal Opportunity
Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Keywords: Amscot Financial, Inc., Lakeland , Customer Service Associate-Full Time-All Winter Haven Locations, Hospitality & Tourism , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!