Culinary Cook 1 Pastry/Bakery(Adv. Baker)FT- $1,500 HIRING BONUS
Company: Walt Disney World Resort
Location: Winter Haven
Posted on: June 26, 2022
Basic Qualifications :
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this
- Minimum 2 years of from scratch pastry/bakery experience or a
culinary certificate and 1 year of from scratch pastry/bakery
- Organized, hands-on, detailed oriented with strong analytical
- Demonstrate passion and enthusiasm
- Clear direction and communication skills
- Positive professional image (on-stage work)
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal communication.
Desire to work onstage and share knowledge and experience with our
- Ability to work under pressure and handle high profile
- Held to a high standard with exact attention to detail
- Ability to propose bakery items
- Proficient with tools, measurements and bakery equipment
- This role is Full-Time and requires full availability for any
shift, any day of the week, including nights, third shift,
weekends, and holidays
Additional Information :
SCHEDULE AVAILABILTY: Our Theme Parks and Resort Hotels operate 24
hours a day, 365 days a year and some shifts may start as early as
5:00am while some may end as late as 3:00am, 4:00am or 5:00am.
Please note that the principles of seniority are used to schedule
SUBMITTING YOUR APPLICATION: After clicking "Apply for this job"
below, the employment application will open in a new window. Please
complete ALL pages of the application by clicking "Next" on each
page, then "Submit" on the final page.
IMPORTANT: You may only apply once in a six month period. If you
have applied within the last six months, please log in to your
account to view your current application status.
KEYWORD: WDW Casting, wdwcasting
Keywords: Walt Disney World Resort, Lakeland , Culinary Cook 1 Pastry/Bakery(Adv. Baker)FT- $1,500 HIRING BONUS, Hospitality & Tourism , Winter Haven, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!