Company: Northern Tool + Equipment
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Title of Position
Title of Supervisor
PRIMARY OBJECTIVE OF POSITION:
To keep the retail store properly stocked by unloading product
deliveries in a timely manner and moving product to the
sales floor in compliance with approved store plan-o-grams and
MAJOR AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
1. Maintains a consistent and adequate stock of products on the
sales floor and warehouse shelves in a neat,
consistent and orderly condition by unloading and processing of
2. Assembles products for displays and customers as needed.
3. Arranges displays to coordinate with sales promotions and the
season and makes plan-o-gram (POG) revisions as
4. Downstocks, faces and fronts all merchandise according to
Company merchandising standards.
5. Assists customers in a professional and courteous manner, as
needed, such as getting merchandise for them and
helping load heavier items.
6. Receives product in the store warehouse from the Company's
distribution centers or directly from vendors. Records
and notifies Lead Stocker of any issues.
7. Completes required paperwork to receive, transfer and return
product in an accurate and timely manner.
8. Assures all safety requirements are met as related to require
forklift training and certifications and safety training.
9. Participates in zero scan process to identify inventory
10. Remains informed on all new and existing products and
11. Protects the store against theft or other suspicious activity
by following all Loss Prevention policies as outlined in the
Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's) including product returns and
back door security procedures.
12. Follows Company approved Customer Service Standards.
13. Keeps supervisor informed of important information
developments, potential problems, and related information
necessary for effective management. Coordinates and communicates
plans and activities with others, as
appropriate, to ensure a coordinated work effort and team
14. Performs related work as apparent or assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The
requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge,
skill and/or ability required. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities
to perform the essential functions.
* High school education or equivalent.
At least six months of related retail sales experience with product
place, store layouts or equivalent training.
Knowledge of light industrial products, hydraulics, etc.
* Flexibility in scheduling.
Ability to obtain forklift certification.
High mechanical aptitude.
Ability to communicate effectively with customers.
Demonstrates Northern Tool + Equipment's 12 Core Competencies.
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully
perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable
accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Frequently required to use hands to handle objects; and talk or
Ability to lift up to 70 pounds.
Frequent bending, twisting, stooping, reaching and lifting.
Required to stand on cement floor for long periods of time.
Specific vision abilities required include close vision and the
ability to adjust focus.
SUPERVISION OF OTHERS:
This document is intended to describe the general nature and level
of work being performed by people assigned to this
position. It is not intended to be an entire list of all
activities, tasks and skills required of people in the
SALARY GRADE: RT3
Keywords: Northern Tool + Equipment, Lakeland , PT Stocker, Hospitality & Tourism , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!