Company: Mann Lake Ltd.
Location: Winter Haven
Posted on: April 6, 2021
We manufacture and provide backyard hobby supplies to beekeepers,
chicken hobbyists, and more. We are committed to offering a safe
work environment, maintaining a positive work culture, and
providing opportunities for advancement. Come see what all the buzz
is about and join our growing company!Overview:
Come be a part of our growing company!
*The shifts for this Role are Monday-Friday 8:00pm - 5:00pm with
rotating Saturdays (1-2 per month)
As a part of our Sales and Customer Service team, no two days are
ever the same! You are the front line for customer orders and sales
via telephone, our retail location and trade shows. This position
is responsible for telephone, retail and trade show product sales,
processing customer orders and responding to customers inquiries,
questions or complaints, seeking remedies to ensure customer
satisfaction and retention.
What You'll Do::
At Mann Lake, every day brings something new:
- Provides timely and accurate information to incoming customer
calls, responds to customer inquiries and improves our customers
engagement with our products by providing excellent customer
- Engages with customers to determine needs while educating them
on our products and services. Uses suggestive selling techniques to
promote sales. cross-sell merchandise and introduce promotions and
- Determines best method to resolve problems to ensure customer
satisfaction and adherence to company policies.
- Continuously engages in learning opportunities to become an
expert in our product lines and services we offer.
- Follows up, either verbally or in writing, to ensure customer
- Thrives in a team-based environment and is a collaborative,
consistent and reliable team member.
- Maintains a consistent, positive, fun and friendly attitude
even in stressful situations.
- Demonstrate ability to perform mental tasks such as making
decisions, learning, thinking rationally and exercising good
Your Skills & Experience::
You're right for this job if you:
- Have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with
people both in person and remotely.
- Are motivated to help and educate others.
- Have strong presentation skills in one-on-one and small group
situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the
- Are comfortable in your computer skills (including using
Microsoft Office, Word, Excel and Outlook) and are using new
Software and POS Systems.
- Consider yourself energetic, action oriented and self
- Have a strong attention to detail, are a fast learner,
organized and have good problem solving skills.
- Have had inside sales, retail or customer service experience
- Have knowledge of beekeeping or raising poultry (note- this
isn't required but is a plus!)
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Valid drivers license.
- Ability to engage in occasional overnight travel for trade
shows and visits to other Mann Lake facilities as required.
Why You'll Love Mann Lake::
Like a hive, we work together to get things done and make a lasting
impact on others. We are committed to our work and many of us spend
our free time working with the products we produce and sell,
maintaining our own beehives and raising chickens.
Paid holidays and earned PTO Comprehensive medical, vision and
dental Life insurance and disability FSA and HSA 401k with company
match after 1 year Employee discount on products
Opportunities to Grow
If you are looking for a place you can develop and hone your skills
while creating a careeryouve found it! We love seeing our Teams
succeed and helping them reach the next level in their career
We are an expanding company and continue to acquire companies that
align with our mission and values. Our recent additions include;
Kelley Beekeeping, Stromberg's Chicks & Game Birds Unlimited and
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
- Ability to effectively communicate with others both written and
orally, including the telephone.
- Mobility within the work facility - ability to sit, stand and
walk for long periods of time.
- Ability to operate in house computer systems, a computer
keyboard and telephone.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 30 lbs.
Keywords: Mann Lake Ltd., Lakeland , Customer Service, Hospitality & Tourism , Winter Haven, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!