Charge Registered Nurse- Mother Baby Unit - $5,000 sign on Bonus
Company: AdventHealth Tampa
Posted on: October 11, 2019
Registered Nurse Team Leader Mother Baby AdventHealth Tampa
Location Address: 3100 East Fletcher Avenue Tampa, Florida
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Tampa
- Florida Hospital Pepin Heart Institute, known across the
country for its advances in cardiovascular disease prevention,
diagnosis, treatment and research.
- Surgical Pioneers the first in Tampa with the latest robotics
in spine surgery
- Building a brand new, six story surgical and patient care tower
which will ensure state of the art medical and surgical car for
generations to come
- Awarded the Get With The Guidelines Stroke GOLD Quality
Achievement Award from the American Heart Association/American
Stroke Association and have been recognized as a recipient of their
Target: Stroke Honor Roll for our expertise in stroke care. We have
also received certification by The Joint Commission in
collaboration with the American Stroke Association as a Primary
Work Hours/Shift:"Insert Full Time Nights
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Communicates with courtesy when interacting with internal or
external customersin person or on the telephone.
- Adheres to organizational standards for dress and professional
- Considers factors related to safety, effectiveness, cost and
impact on practice in the delivery of nursing services.
- Educates staff as to their affirmative duty to report
incidents, the necessity of such reporting and proper mechanisms of
- Evaluates progress toward attainment of expected patient
outcomes and unit specific process improvement outcomes daily with
patient, family and health team members.
- Maintains safe practice by demonstrating unit specific clinical
competency and demonstrating compliance with all regulatory
What You Will Need:
- Valid American Heart Association (AHA) Basic Life Support (BLS)
- Valid AHA Advanced life support certification (ACLS, PALS, NRP)
per specialty/unit requirements.
- ACLS, PALS, NRP as defined by unit competencies
- Graduate of a school of nursing.
- Minimum of 1 years of experience as a Registered Nurse.
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse / Nurse Practitioner in
Florida or licensure from another state with verification of
application and eligibility for Florida licensure by
- BLS required
The Team Leader supervises, coordinates and performs patient care
delivery on assigned nursing unit and meets Standards of Nursing
Care for assigned shift. Is responsible for coordinating and
planning assigned shift activities to ensure standards of patient
care are met. Acts as a clinical resource and role model.
Participates in conducting performance appraisals for personnel on
The Registered Nurse provides self-directed, effective nursing care
to groups of patients and other duties as assigned in accordance
with Division of Nursing standards and pursuant to Florida
Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 464.003 (3) (a):
Practice of professional nursing means the performance of those
acts requiring substantial specialized knowledge, judgment, and
nursing skill based upon applied practices of psychological,
biological, physical, and social sciences which shall include, but
not limited to:
- The observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis, planning,
intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and
counseling of the ill, injured or infirmed; and the promotion of
wellness, maintenance of health and prevention of illness and
- The administration of medication and treatments as prescribed
or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized by the
laws of this state to prescribe such medications and
- The supervision and teaching of other personnel in the theory
and performance of any of the above acts.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth Tampa, Lakeland , Charge Registered Nurse- Mother Baby Unit - $5,000 sign on Bonus, Healthcare , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!