Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Company: HealthPRO Heritage
Posted on: February 12, 2024
Excellent, Outpatient Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist
Would you like to be a part of a team where you can excel and truly
make a difference? As a company led by therapists, HealthPRO
Heritage prides ourselves on creating a care environment where our
providers practice at the highest level. We offer flexible career
options that integrate into your life and help you meet your
personal and professional goals. If you enjoy working in an
environment that is built around compassion, integrity and
innovation, consider this opportunity with HealthPRO Heritage.
- Outpatient Pediatric SLP position available
- Outpatient Clinic located in Lakeland, FL
- Flexible Scheduling options available, including 4 day work
week with a 3 day weekend!
- Full time caseload available (part time positions available in
the afternoon) Your life, your schedule!
- Guaranteed hours for first 6 months
- Looking for SLPs with commercial provider credential (will
credential if you aren't already credentialed)
- Hiring immediately! We value our speech therapists and their
dedication to our mission of making a difference in a child's life.
That is why we make it a priority to offer a comprehensive and
competitive benefits package. (Benefits are available to those
candidates that work full time hours).
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Continuing Education and more! HealthPRO - Pediatrics is a
national leading provider of highly skilled speech-language
pathologists and educators. We hire Speech Therapists who share our
vision, work diligently, and provide best practices in speech
therapy that will change children's lives for the better. If you
are a passionate, talented SLP who wants to help children across
the country, then maybe it is time to look at our company.
#therapist #therapypractice #speechtherapy #SLP #speechpathology
#pediatrictherapy #therapycareers #healthpropediatrics #joinourteam
Looking forward to speaking with you!
Director of Recruitment - Peds/School Division
HealthPRO --Heritage -
- Consult and collaborate with staff and families in regards to
childs' speech and language deficits
- Conduct initial screenings as well as comprehensive evaluations
in the area of speech and language to determine students' need for
services or need of dismissal from services
- Participate in the IEP/evaluation process in developing present
levels of performance, goals and objectives, and treatment
recommendations for children for speech therapy services
- Provide speech therapy sessions through the use of current best
practices based on prescribed services.
- Maintain all documentation required by the district and ASHA's
code of ethics including, but not limited to, daily notes, monthly
summaries, and annual IEPs. Qualifications
- Master's Degree in Speech and Language Therapy.
- Hold a Certificate of Clinical Competence in Speech- Language
Pathology (CCC-SLP) credential offered by the American
- Must hold a current license to practice in the state of Florida
or be eligible for licensure through completion of the Clinical
- Assumes responsibility for ongoing continuing education and
Recruiter : Email Address
email@example.comPandoLogic. Keywords: Pediatric
Speech Language Pathologist, Location: Lakeland, FL - 33806 , PL:
Keywords: HealthPRO Heritage, Lakeland , Pediatric Speech Language Pathologist (SLP), Healthcare , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!