Company: The Reserves Network
Posted on: January 20, 2023
Job DescriptionHospital LiaisonThe Reserves Network is currently
hiring a Hospital Liaison for a non-profit organization in the West
Polk County region of Florida. As the Hospital Liaison, you will
act as a primary communication link between the non-profit
organization staff and hospital staff fulfilling the life-saving
dreams of waiting transplant recipients through the generosity of
organ and tissue donors.What a typical day will look like:
- Through regular visits to each assigned hospital, develop
relationships and introduce strategic objectives to each critical
department/office/unit and administrative/executive position.
- Act as a communication link between staff and the health care
teams, utilizing specific protocols and skills to facilitate the
recovery of organs and/or tissue for transplantation.
- Gain an understanding of each hospital's unique working and
political environment, determining the individual requirements and
enlisting the cooperation of critical personnel through strong
- Define goals and objectives for each hospital, designing
individual strategic plans based on specific needs, per department
standards and protocol.
- Respond on-site at the hospitals to evaluate the patient's
medical/social information, huddle with healthcare team about next
steps, communicate with the appropriate recovery
staff/administrator on call, and document as needed. What you need:
- 2 – 4-year college degree with a focus of marketing, medical,
social work, or a comparable field of study with appropriate
- Public speaking and interpersonal communication skills, with
the ability to interact with various types of audiences.
- Covid vaccinations and TB testing are required.
- Ability to manage a complex schedule, allowing for evening and
- Maintain a positive work environment and demonstrate problem
- Reliable vehicle with good driving record and current Florida
- Reside within assigned service area is preferred.
- Bilingual a plus – written and verbal English/Spanish. What's
in it for you?
- 40-hour work week, however hours are fluid due to 24/7 nature
- Salary Range 50k – 60k per year
- Excellent benefits package that includes company paid
healthcare premiums for individuals and family, company paid life
insurance and disability premiums for employees. Paid holidays,
sick days and vacation, and a generous company paid pension
plan.Company DescriptionThe Reserves Network is a family-owned and
veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing
employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and
positions. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees
and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every
aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your
background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our
mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Keywords: The Reserves Network, Lakeland , Hospital Liaison, Healthcare , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!