Clinical Resource Nurse - PNS MBU
Company: Lakeland Regional Health
Posted on: November 26, 2022
CLINICAL RESOURCE NURSE - PNS MBU (JOB ID: 16466)
Work Type: Active - Benefit Eligible and Accrues Time Off
Work Schedule: Weekdays with Occasional Weekends
Work Hours per Biweekly Pay Period:72
Location: Medical Center, US:FL:Lakeland
Proactively utilize advanced skills, knowledge and abilities in
nursing practice, relationship building, human behavior, teaching,
leadership and coaching to ensure the best patient experience and
the delivery of safe, quality patient care.
* People At The Heart Of All We Do
- Fosters an inclusive and engaged environment through teamwork and
- Ensures patients and families have the best possible experiences
across the continuum of care.
- Communicates appropriately with patients, families, team members,
and our community in a manner that treasures all people as uniquely
* Safety And Performance Improvement
- Behaves in a mindful manner focused on self, patient, visitor,
and team safety.
- Demonstrates accountability and commitment to quality work.
- Participates actively in process improvement and adoption of
- Demonstrates responsible use of LRH's resources including people,
finances, equipment and facilities.
- Knows and adheres to organizational and department policies and
* Standard Work Duties: Clinical Resource Nurse
- Serves as resource for clinical staff in the access to and
application of hospital/departmental policies, procedures,
protocols of care, processes, equipment and technology so that
patient care is delivered in a safe, effective and efficient
- Provides immediate feedback through coaching, teaching, and
correction as necessary in a non-punitive manner, so that patient
care and the competence of the staff are continuously improved.
- Utilizes expert critical thinking and decision-making skills
assisting the RN to prioritize and reprioritize patient care,
including the development of creative ways to distribute the work
and coordinate care delivery.
- Anticipates problems and takes actions to rescue patients from
potential clinical crisis; uses situation to provide just in time
coaching and teaching.
- Provides leadership to analyze nursing practice, quality data and
critical incidents proactively and retrospectively to identify
concrete actions to improve outcomes
- Rounds on all patients and staff on clinical team, identifying
patient care priorities and barriers to implementation of the
patient's plan of care
- Maintains clinical expertise through accepting patient
assignments to provide direct patient care based on patient needs
and staffing resources.
- Translates the professional practice model into tangible clinical
practices and norms of behavior to effectively intervene and
resolve patient/family/physician care issues and achieve optimal
Qualifications & Experience
* Bachelor Degree
Current State of Florida license as Registered Nurse
Per department or hospital requirements and relevant policies
PCCN or Certification in Medical Surgical Nursing
- 3-5 years of experience in acute care
- Formal/Information leadership roles - - - - - -
COME GROW WITH US!
We are looking for exceptional RNs to join our team!
Lakeland Regional is an 864 bed Level II Trauma Center in Central
Florida located between Tampa and Orlando. As a catalyst for
community health for more than 100 years, not-for-profit Lakeland
Regional Health reaches beyond its hospital walls to promote
wellness, education and discovery in new places and new ways,
providing a wide range of inpatient and outpatient healthcare
services at our Medical Center, Hollis Cancer Center and ambulatory
LRH has earned multiple workplace awards from highly reputable
names including Aetna, -Forbes and the Florida Hospital
Association. Relocation available
Great Opportunities await in:
- - - - - - - -Medical/Surgical
- - - - - - - -Critical Care
- - - - - - - -Emergency Department
- - - - - - - -OR Circulators
- - - - - - - -Cath Lab
- - - - - - - -Labor & Delivery/ Mother Baby
Our workplace is ideal for you if you enjoy or seek:
- - - - - - - -Competitive pay rates
- - - - - - - -Shift differentials
- - - - - - - -BSN/MSN differentials
- - - - - - - -Employer matched retirement fund contributions
- - - - - - - -Access to $5,000 per year in education
- - - - - - - -Free continuing education credits
- - - - - - - -Benefit eligibility at 48 hours bi-weekly
- - - - - - - -Self-scheduling
- - - - - - - -To serve patients and families in a Culture of
Relationships and Caring
Together, our Promise is YOUR HEALTH.
Keywords: Lakeland Regional Health, Lakeland , Clinical Resource Nurse - PNS MBU, Healthcare , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!