Care Transition Coordinator - RN or PT - Physical Therapist
Company: Enhabit Inc
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Care Transition Coordinator - RN or PTOverview
Are you in search of a new career opportunity that makes a
meaningful impact? If so, now is the time to find your calling at
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice.
As a national leader in home-based care, Enhabit is consistently
ranked as one of the best places to work in the country. We're
committed to expanding what's possible for patient care in the
home, all while fostering a unique culture that is both innovative
At Enhabit, the best of what's next starts with us. We not only
make it a priority to maintain an ethical and stable workplace but
also continually invest in our employees. By extending ongoing
professional development opportunities and providing cutting-edge
technology solutions, we ensure our employees are always moving
their careers forward and prepared to deliver a better way to care
for our patients.
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Enhabit offers competitive benefits that support
and promote healthy lifestyle choices. Subject to employee
eligibility, some benefits, tools and resources include:
* Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
* Continuing education opportunities
* Scholarship program for employees and their children
* Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
* Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental and vision
coverage for full-time employees
* Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, critical
illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance plans for
* Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
* Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
* Electronic medical records and mobile devices for all
* Incentivized bonus plan
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is searching for a Registered Nurse
(RN) or Physical Therapist (PT) to join our team as a Care
* Assist patients in the process of navigating post-acute care.
* Assess, plan, implement, coordinate, monitor, and evaluate
options and services with a primary goal of providing a safe
transition from acute care to home for home health or hospice
* Integrate evidence-based clinical guidelines, preventative
guidelines, protocols in development of transition plans that are
patient-centered, promoting quality and efficiency in the delivery
of post-acute care.
* Promote adherence to post-acute plans and ensure ordered services
* Represent Enhabit in transitional care activities and strategic
relationships with health systems, hospitals, inpatient facilities,
and physician groups.
* Monitor execution of transitional care services through ongoing
quality assurance visits with referral sources.
* Meeting and/or exceed referral and admission goals.
* Clinical liaison responsible for care transitions program
admission activity for territory, while positively impacting
patient outcomes and referral source satisfaction.
The right person for this role will be a Registered Nurse (RN) or
Physical Therapist (PT) that is goal driven, sales motivated, and
has previous home health or hospice experience.
* Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing or therapy
and be licensed in the state of employment.
* Must have a minimum of 2-3 years field experience.
* Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics, as well as
transitional care best practices.
* Good understanding of the Federal, State, and local laws and
regulatory guidelines governing home health and hospice
* Excellent communication skills and the ability to interact well
with diverse individuals.
* Experience with territory management, strong presentation skills,
performance management, building relationships, emphasizing
excellence, negotiation, results driven, sales planning and
* Should be self-starter who requires minimal supervision.
* Previous experience in home health or healthcare sales is
Enhabit Home Health & Hospice is an equal opportunity employer. We
work to promote differences in a collaborative and respectful
manner. We are committed to a work environment that supports,
encourages and motivates all individuals without discrimination on
the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy or
related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity,
marital status, age, disability, national or ethnic origin,
military service status, citizenship, genetic information, or other
protected characteristic. At Enhabit, we celebrate and embrace the
special differences that makes our community extraordinary.
Keywords: Enhabit Inc, Lakeland , Care Transition Coordinator - RN or PT - Physical Therapist, Healthcare , Sebring, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!