RN - Registered Nurse Charge - Cardiac Admissions & Recovery - Admission
Company: Winter Haven Hospital
Location: Winter Haven
Posted on: September 20, 2022
RN - Registered Nurse Charge - Cardiac Admissions & Recovery"We
dedicate our lives to caring for yours"
Position Description: RN
The procedural RN Charge responsibilities include:
* Proficient in the care of a sub-specialty group of patients
utilizing effective managerial skills.
* Acts as a professional role model for other members of the
* Responsible for professional accountability and development
according to best practice standards set forth by a nationally
recognized specialty organization.
* Acts as a mentor and resource expert, supports and shares
organizational information to all team members. The CN III performs
the role of preceptor and charge nurse.
Our network consists of 15 community-based hospitals, a long-term
acute care facility, home health services, outpatient centers and
thousands of physicians. With the support of more than 30,000 team
members, we promote a forward-thinking philosophy that's built on a
foundation of trust, dignity, respect, responsibility, and clinical
excellence. Our team members focus on tomorrow by achieving
personal and professional success today. That's why you'll thrive
in our forward-thinking culture, where we combine the best
technology with compassionate service. We blend high-tech with high
touch in ways that are advancing superior health care throughout
the communities we serve. Our extraordinary team of 8522 nurses
deliver clinical excellence and compassion that makes a difference
in our patients lives every day. All BayCare hospitals have been
awarded the Pathways to Excellence, which recognizes health care
organizations for positive practice environments where nurses
* Benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
* Paid time off
* Tuition reimbursement
* 401k match and additional yearly contribution
* Yearly performance appraisals and team award bonus
* Community discounts and more
* Certifications and Licensures:
* BLS (Basic Life Support)
* RN (Registered Nurse)
* ACLS (Cardiovascular) if required by department
* Preferred Nurse Specialty
* Bachelor's Nursing
* Required includes 18 months (one (1) year and six (6) months) of
comparable nursing practice experience.
* Preferred Experience includes 1 year Interventional/Perioperative
Keywords: Winter Haven Hospital, Lakeland , RN - Registered Nurse Charge - Cardiac Admissions & Recovery - Admission, Healthcare , Winter Haven, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!