Registered Nurse First Assistant
Company: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
Posted on: August 7, 2022
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
* Benefits from Day One
* Paid Days Off from Day One
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Career Development
* Mental Health Resources and Support
* Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift : Days
Location: Sebring, FL
The community you'll be caring for: AdventHealth Sebring Medical
* Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida's oldest
* Close knit community with a home town family feel
* 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
The role you'll contribute:
Performs specialized nursing care in all phases of the
peri-operative role. In the absence of a qualified physician the
registered nurse who possesses appropriate knowledge and technical
skills serves as first assistant for surgical procedures.
The value you'll bring to the team:
You Will Be Responsible For:
* Accepts responsibility by initiating the incident reporting
mechanisms when indicated.
* Adheres strictly to RNFA Intra-operative protocols.
* Adheres to AORN recommendations and practices standards.
* Adheres to guidelines and privileges/credentials for RNFA and
functions within those guidelines.
* Adheres to job description for operating room RN. (See job
* Assists with pre-and postoperative assessment of the patient.
* Assists with the orientation of new employees.
* Assume unit responsibility when delegated to do so by the nursing
manager or director.
* Assures appropriate traffic control in the Operating Room.
* Assures patients right for privacy, safety and confidentiality at
* Performs surgical counts per policy.
* Prepares Operating Room set up.
* Promotes and contributes positively to intra and
* Recognize abnormal diagnostic laboratory data, blood gas values,
radiologic data and know the implied significance of each.
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
* Diploma, Associate Degree, or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
* Graduate of an accredited RN Surgical Assistant program at a
college or university
* Current License as Registered
* Completion of an approved RNFA program
* CNOR Certification
Keywords: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid, Lakeland , Registered Nurse First Assistant, Healthcare , Sebring, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!