Registered Nurse PCU
Company: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid
Posted on: August 7, 2022
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES :
The performance of this position requires substantial specialized
knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon applied
principles of psychological, biological, physical, and social
sciences which include, but not limited to:
1. Performs assessments and determines the total nursing needs of
* Follows the principals of AIDET in all patient and family
* Assesses patient/family needs in relation to presenting problem,
care needs, physical condition and learning needs.
* Performs head-to-toe assessment on all patients and reassessments
as per policy.
* Identifies problems and or/or nursing diagnosis and plans for
* Formulates a goal directed plan of care and develops appropriate
nursing diagnosis based on needs specific to the standard of care
and updates according to policy.
* Implements appropriate diagnosis specific interdisciplinary plan
of care (IPOC).
* Coordinates patient care to assure diagnosis specific quality
measures are met.
* Accurately performs nursing actions to achieve patient care
* Establishes priorities of patient care based on the needs of the
* Implements a comprehensive patient care plan that includes
baseline admission data, plans for treatment plans and goals for
* Implements specific interventions, treatments, and medications as
defined in the plan of care and documents outcomes.
* Recognizes emergency situations and takes appropriate
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
* Minimum of Diploma in Nursing
LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR REGISTRATION REQUIRED:
* BLS, ACLS, PALS
Keywords: AdventHealth Sebring Wauchula Lake Placid, Lakeland , Registered Nurse PCU, Healthcare , Sebring, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!