Company: Supplemental Health Care
Location: Winter Haven
Posted on: June 22, 2022
Supplemental Health Care is working with a hospital in Florida to
hire Respiratory Therapists. For more than 30 years, we've
specialized in helping healthcare professionals find the
assignments that best fit their current needs and long-term career
goals. Whether you're just starting out or a veteran Respiratory
Therapist, we'd love to get to know you and talk about the options
that are available.
- Position: RRT - Respiratory Therapist
- Contract Length: 13 weeks
- All shifts available
- Duties will include but are not limited to respiratory care
services to individual patients and their families by the
application of the clinical process in assessing, care planning,
implementing, documenting, and evaluating the care given.
- RRT will respond to medical emergencies throughout the facility
and perform routine maintenance on equipment.
- Travel pay packages and housing assistance are available
How to apply:
If you'd like more detail on this Respiratory Therapist assignment
or are ready to get started with the placement process, please
apply online now. Our team is standing by to respond as quickly as
- Insurance: Our health, dental, and life insurance programs
provide the variety, flexibility, and coverage options you desire
to meet your ends today, tomorrow, and in the future.
- 24-hour on-call support: Our on-call staff is standing by
24-hours a day to help when you need us most.
- Must be a Registered Respiratory Care Practitioner
- 1-2 years minimum acute care experience
- Active Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Active Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) certification
- Active Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) certification
- from the American Heart Association required
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to handle a multi-task environment
- Basic PC skills such as Windows NT and computerized respiratory
Keywords: Supplemental Health Care, Lakeland , Respiratory Therapist, Healthcare , Winter Haven, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!