Registered Nurse PCU
Company: AdventHealth Corporate
Posted on: June 21, 2022
DescriptionPRINCIPAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES: The
performance of this position requires substantial specialized
knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon applied
principles of psychological, biological, physical, and social
sciences which include, but not limited to: 1. - - Performs
assessments and determines the total nursing needs of assigned
- Follows the principals of AIDET in all patient and family
- Assesses patient/family needs in relation to presenting
problem, care needs, physical condition and learning needs.
- Performs head-to-toe assessment on all patients and
reassessments as per policy.
- Identifies problems and or/or nursing diagnosis and plans for
- Formulates a goal directed plan of care and develops
appropriate nursing diagnosis based on needs specific to the
standard of care and updates according to policy.
- Implements appropriate diagnosis specific interdisciplinary
plan of care (IPOC).
- Coordinates patient care to assure diagnosis specific quality
measures are met.
- Accurately performs nursing actions to achieve patient care
- Establishes priorities of patient care based on the needs of
- Implements a comprehensive patient care plan that includes
baseline admission data, plans for treatment plans and goals for
- Implements specific interventions, treatments, and medications
as defined in the plan of care and documents outcomes.
- Recognizes emergency situations and takes appropriate actions.
QualificationsEDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- Minimum of Diploma in Nursing LICENSURE, CERTIFICATION OR
- BLS, ACLS, PALS This facility is an equal opportunity employer
and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination
laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Corporate, Lakeland , Registered Nurse PCU, Healthcare , Sebring, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!