Registered Nurse RN Emergency Department - ED - Emergency Department
Company: Adventist Health System
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Registered Nurse RN Emergency DepartmentJob Description
Registered Nurse Emergency Department AdventHealth Sebring
All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Benefits from Day One
* Paid Days Off from Day One
* Student Loan Repayment Program
* Career Development
* Mental Health Resources and Support
* Sign-on Bonus*
* Relocation Bonus*
Our promise to you:
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's
about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of
each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better.
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day shift
The community you'll be caring for: AdventHealth Sebring
* Up to $20k sign-on bonus
* Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
* Largest Employer in the County
* Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida's oldest
* Close knit community with a home town family feel
* 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
The role you'll contribute: The Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) is
responsible for coordinating the efforts of the multidisciplinary
treatment team for the patients under his/her care. The RN is
accountable for administering, supervising, coordinating, and
evaluating the nursing process in the provision of care; and will
strive to maintain and improve patient outcomes. As a member of the
Float Pool the RN will work the assigned unit based on his/her
orientation, competencies and patient needs.
The performance of this position requires substantial specialized
knowledge, judgment, and nursing skill based upon applied
principles of psychological, biological, physical, and social
sciences which include, but not limited to:
The value you'll bring to the team:
1. Performs assessments and determines the total nursing needs of
* Follows the principals of AIDET in all patient and family
* Assesses patient/family needs in relation to presenting problem,
care needs, physical condition and learning needs.
* Performs head-to-toe assessment on all patients and reassessments
as per policy.
* Identifies problems and or/or nursing diagnosis and plans for
* Anticipates patient care problems and initiates corrective
* Recognizes abnormal diagnostic laboratory data, drug levels,
blood gas values, and radiologic data and knows the significance of
* Recognizes the patient's and family's perception of
hospitalization and health status.
* Identifies the patient's learning needs and implement appropriate
measures to meet them including the family in the process. Educates
patient/families regarding new medications including effects and
potential side effects.
2. Formulates a goal directed plan of care and develops appropriate
nursing diagnosis based on needs specific to the standard of care
and updates according to policy.
* Implements appropriate diagnosis specific interdisciplinary plan
of care (IPOC).
* Coordinates patient care to assure diagnosis specific quality
measures are met.
3. Accurately performs nursing actions to achieve patient care
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED - All:
* Minimum of Diploma in Nursing
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE PREFERRED:
BSN or MSN
Previous healthcare experience
Previous experience in designated department
Current Florida RN License
BLS - condition of employment
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: Adventist Health System, Lakeland , Registered Nurse RN Emergency Department - ED - Emergency Department, Healthcare , Sebring, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!