Registered Nurse Med Surg Medical Unit - Nights - US-FL-Sebring - Med Surg
Company: Advent Health Sebring
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Registered Nurse Med Surg Medical Unit - Nights -
DescriptionAll the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- Benefits from Day One
- Career Development
- Sign-on Bonus
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Paid Days Off from Day One Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. Schedule:--Full Time/Nights
Shift:--7pm-7am Location:--4200 SUN N LAKE BLVD, Sebring, 33872 The
community you'll be caring for:--AdventHealth Sebring The role
you'll contribute: The Registered Nurse is responsible for the
coordination of patient care using a multidisciplinary approach to
the Nursing process in accordance with the Hospital's Mission,
physician and patient expectations.-- These duties will be
performed in an acceptable manner according to the
hospitals--mission, vision, goals and management expectations. The
value you'll bring to the team:
- Performs assessments and determines the total nursing needs of
- Follows the principals of AIDET in all patient and family
- Assesses patient/family needs in relation to presenting
problem, care needs, physical condition and learning needs.
- Performs head-to-toe assessment on all patients and
reassessments as per policy.
- Identifies problems and or/or nursing diagnosis and plans for
- Anticipates patient care problems and initiates corrective
- Establishes priorities of patient care based on the needs of
- Implements a comprehensive patient care plan that includes
baseline admission data, plans for treatment plans and goals for
- Accepts and adjusts to changes imposed by government
regulations, consumer demands, professional organizations, and
other external/internal forces.
- Accepts responsibility for one's own actions by initiating the
risk report mechanisms. QualificationsThe expertise and experiences
you'll need to succeed:--
- Minimum of Diploma in Nursing
- Current Florida RN License
- BLS - condition of employment
- ACLS within 12 months of employment or transfer
- Basic EKG Class within 12 months of employment or transfer
- Previous healthcare experience
- Previous experience in designated department-- This facility is
an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and
local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: Advent Health Sebring, Lakeland , Registered Nurse Med Surg Medical Unit - Nights - US-FL-Sebring - Med Surg, Healthcare , Sebring, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!