Certified Medical Assistant CMA - US-FL-Sebring - CMA
Company: Advent Health Sebring
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Certified Medical Assistant CMA - US-FL-Sebring
DescriptionAll the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. Schedule:--Full Time Location: 4200
Sun N Lake Blvd Sebring, FL 33872 The community you'll be caring
for: AdventHealth Sebring The role you'll contribute: The Medical
Assistant, under the direction of the Office Manager and/or
Clinical Supervisor, provides appropriate care to patients within
the scope of the Medical Practice Act.---- Assists in patient
education.-- Assists physician during treatment and examination of
patient and administers procedures and treatments as ordered by the
physician. The value you'll bring to the team:
- Assists with rooming patients for appointments.-- Obtains
accurate temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure, height
and weight.-- Documents correctly on progress note.
- Prepares patient for physical examination.-- Screens patients
for appropriate information.-- Instructs patients in collection of
samples and tests.
- Explains procedures and treatments to patients and when
necessary to significant others prior to implementation.
- Reviews patient charts to ensure that all test results and
correspondence are present prior to the physician seeing the
- Assists with the preparation of equipment and aids physician
during treatment, examination, and testing of patients.
QualificationsThe expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Graduate of a recognized Medical Assistant program
- BLS (condition of employment)
- CMA /RMA
- Registered or Certified from a recognized Medical Assistant
Program Preferred qualifications:--
- One (1) year medical office experience This facility is an
equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and
local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: Advent Health Sebring, Lakeland , Certified Medical Assistant CMA - US-FL-Sebring - CMA, Healthcare , Sebring, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!