Registered Nurse ICU Nights - US-FL-Lake Wales - ICU - Intensive Care Unit
Company: AdventHealth Lake Wales
Location: Lake Wales
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Registered Nurse ICU Nights - US-FL-Lake Wales
Description All the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- *$20,000 Sign-on Bonus and $5,000 Relocation available for
eligible candidates (see terms below)
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
- Nursing Clinical Ladder Program Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind, and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. Schedule:--Full Time Shift:--Nights, 7
pm - 7 am Location:--410 South 11th St. Lake Wales, FL 33853 Unit
- As a small rural hospital, we serve our communities needs and
our ICU has a small town-family feel.
- A virtual ICU is available for our patients where a physician
and nurse is available at all times.
- Our unit continues to develop and implement new services to
serve and provide exceptional care to our critical care population.
The community you'll be caring for:
- AdventHealth Lake Wales is a licensed 160-bed hospital, with
24-hour emergency care and outpatient services including imaging,
rehab, lab and wound care, that has been serving the community and
- As a part of the AdventHealth network patients will have
greater access to a wide range of innovative therapies, new
research, leading-edge technology and an extensive team of medical
- Lake Wales is located in Central Florida in between Orlando and
Tampa, and is home to the Historic Bok Tower Gardens and Bird
- Want to see what it's like to work with us? for a virtual tour
of our Lake Wales campus! The role you'll contribute: The
Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and
supervising direct and indirect total nursing care responsibilities
to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the nursing process
(assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating) in achieving the
goals of the nursing department.-- Adheres to the AdventHealth
Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all
applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting
bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and
accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are
equally respectful to all. The value you'll bring to the team:
- NURSING KNOWLEDGE: Demonstrates the ability to assess and
interpret diagnostic data relative to patient age and condition,
including, but not limited to lab results, non-invasive monitoring
data and interdisciplinary team notes. Nursing practice reflects
the application of knowledge and skills pertaining to all
diagnoses, procedures, medications, complications, and equipment
associated with unit patient population.
- PATIENT SAFETY: Nursing practice reflects the application of
knowledge, skill and adherence to all pertinent regulatory
standards.-- Follows strict infection prevention precautions.
Adheres to policy and procedure regarding all aspects of medication
safety. Practice reflects importance of patient teaching and takes
advantage of opportunities, both planned and unplanned, to carry it
out in accordance with plan of care.
- COMMUNICATION: Promotes an exceptional patient experience by
abiding to compassion and image standards and fostering excellent
nurse-patient relationships through effective/therapeutic
communication with the patient, family, and visitors, including but
not limited to and as applicable, hourly rounding. Exhibits ability
to utilize appropriate techniques, verbiage, and resources in all
interactions with the patient to their level of understanding.--
Communicates effectively with interdisciplinary team by completing
thorough hand off communication in all situations. Follows chain of
command when appropriate.
- DOCUMENTATION: Demonstrates knowledge and skill in the
recording and accessing of all patient information in electronic
medical record according to policy and in real time. Performs
appropriate and legible documentation, recording all procedures and
assessments within established timeframes, and in accordance with
standards of care, departmental policy and practice guidelines.
*Terms: 24 month Employment Contract Required for Sign-On and
Relocation Sign-on Eligibility:
- Applicable experience required.
- Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not
eligible.-- Relocation Eligibility:
- Must live 50 miles outside of campus address. Qualifications
The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed: Minimum
- Graduate of a school of nursing
- Current valid State of Florida or multistate license as a
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Life Support Certifications (ACLS, PALS, NRP) per
- EKG Preferred qualifications:--
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Professional Certification This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: AdventHealth Lake Wales, Lakeland , Registered Nurse ICU Nights - US-FL-Lake Wales - ICU - Intensive Care Unit, Healthcare , Lake Wales, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!