LPN MedSurg and Pediatrics Nights - US-FL-Sebring - Med Surg
Company: Advent Health Sebring
Posted on: May 13, 2022
LPN MedSurg and Pediatrics Nights - US-FL-Sebring
DescriptionAll the benefits and perks you need for you and your
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Whole Person Wellbeing Resources
- Mental Health Resources and Support Our promise to you: Joining
AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about
belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each
person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit.
AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and
grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ.
Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences
you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that
together we are even better. Schedule:--Full Time Shift:--Night
Shift Location: 4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872 The
community you'll be caring for:
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus and Relocation Assistance available!
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida's
oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
- Local arts scene from museums and theaters to festivals and
- Local restaurants with the authentic taste of Florida
- Near 100+ clear, freshwater lakes. Ideal for swimming, boating
- Beautiful agriculture and farmland
- Sebring is known for motorsports-- and home to the famous
Sebring International Raceway
- Nature and hiking trails The role you'll contribute: Under the
supervision of a registered nurse, the Licensed Practical Nurse
(LPN) provides fundamental physical and psychological nursing care
to patients as part of the multidisciplinary team in accordance
with the hospital's mission, physician, and patient/s expectations.
The Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) shall be responsible and
accountable for making decisions that are based upon the
individual's educational preparation and experience in nursing The
value you'll bring to the team:
- Performs nursing care for assigned patients within the
limitations of licensure and nursing department policy and
- Observe patient/family needs in relation to presenting problem,
care needs, physical condition and learning need.
- Observation on all patients and follow up as per policy
- Identifies problems and / or nursing diagnosis and plans for
- Anticipates patient care problems and initiates corrective
- Recognizes abnormal diagnostic laboratory data, blood gas
values, radiologic data and reports results to RN or physician
- Recognizes the patient's and family's perception of
hospitalization and health status.
- Identifies the patient's learning needs and implements
appropriate measures to meet them including the family in the
- Implements nursing actions to achieve patient care goals.
QualificationsThe expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- Knowledgeable in assigned areas of patient care including
health promotion and maintenance
- Minimum of Technical Certificate in Practical Nursing
- Current Florida LPN license
- BLS - condition of employment This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: Advent Health Sebring, Lakeland , LPN MedSurg and Pediatrics Nights - US-FL-Sebring - Med Surg, Healthcare , Sebring, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!