Registered Nurse First Assist - US-FL-Sebring - First Assist
Company: Advent Health Sebring
Posted on: May 13, 2022
Registered Nurse First Assist - US-FL-Sebring
DescriptionRegistered Nurse First Assistant AdventHealth Sebring
Location Address:--4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872 All
the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
- Up to $20K Sign on Bonus*
- Relocation Bonus*
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Student Loan Repayment Program
- Career Development
- Mental Health Resources and Support
- Pet Insurance*
- Debt-free Education* (Certifications and Degrees without
out-of-pocket tuition expense)
- Nursing Clinical Ladder Program*
- Team Based Nursing Model*
- Reimbursement for the NCLEX* *Nursing or Business Unit specific
benefits and perks Our promise to you: Joining AdventHealth is
about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a
community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves
to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place
where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by
Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued
for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our
purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together we are
even better. Schedule:--Full time/ Day shift The community you'll
be caring for:
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida's
oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast The role you'll
contribute: The Registered Nurse provides self-directed, effective
nursing care to groups of patients and other duties as assigned in
accordance with Division of Nursing standards and pursuant to
Florida Department of Professional Regulation, Chapter 464.003 (3)
(a): "Practice of professional nursing means the performance of
those acts requiring substantial specialized knowledge, judgment,
and nursing skill based upon applied practices of psychological,
biological, physical, and social sciences which shall include, but
not limited to: The observation, assessment, nursing diagnosis,
planning, intervention, and evaluation of care; health teaching and
counseling of the ill, injured or infirmed; and the promotion of
wellness, maintenance of health and prevention of illness and
others. The administration of medication and treatments as
prescribed or authorized by a duly licensed practitioner authorized
by the laws of this state to prescribe such medications and
treatments. The value you'll bring to the team:
- Accepts responsibility by initiating the incident reporting
mechanisms when indicated.
- Adheres strictly to RNFA Intra-operative protocols.
- Adheres to AORN recommendations and practices standards.
- Adheres to guidelines and privileges/credentials for RNFA and
functions within those guidelines.
- Assists with pre-and postoperative assessment of the
- Assists with the orientation of new employees.
- Assume unit responsibility when delegated to do so by the
nursing manager or director.
- Assures appropriate traffic control in the Operating Room.
QualificationsThe expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed:
- Basic RN Nursing skills
- Computer literacy
- Circulating Skills
- Scrub Skills
- Fluent in English Language, speaking, reading, writing
- Diploma, Associate Degree, or Bachelor Degree in Nursing
- Graduate of an accredited RN Surgical Assistant program at a
college or university.
- Current License as Registered
- Completion of an approved RNFA program
- CNOR Certification KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS PREFERRED:
- Previous RNFA experience
- One year of previous Operating Room experience
- One year of previous RNFA experience
- Certification as an RNFA This facility is an equal opportunity
employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: Advent Health Sebring, Lakeland , Registered Nurse First Assist - US-FL-Sebring - First Assist, Healthcare , Sebring, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!