RN Clinical Coordinator Radiation Oncology - US-FL-Sebring - House Supervisor
Company: Advent Health Sebring
Posted on: May 13, 2022
RN Clinical Coordinator Radiation Oncology - US-FL-Sebring
DescriptionRN Radiation Oncology Clinical Coordinator AdventHealth
Sebring --Address:--4200 Sun 'n Lake Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Sebring
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Largest Employer in the County
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida's
oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
- Local arts scene from museums and theaters to festivals and
- Local restaurants with the authentic taste of Florida
- Near 100+ clear, freshwater lakes. Ideal for swimming, boating
- Beautiful agriculture and farmland
- Sebring is known for motorsports-- and home to the famous
Sebring International Raceway
- Nature and hiking trails Work Hours/Shift: Full Time Days You
Will Be Responsible For:
- Reports appropriate information in a timely manner to Radiation
Oncologist and appropriately follows through as necessary.--
- Administers medication.
- Appropriately responds and participates in department and
hospital code situations.--
- Assesses patients for desired and undesired changes in patient
mental/physical condition.-- Assists and participates in
maintaining a clean and neat work environment. QualificationsWhat
You Will Need:
- Must be able to operate the following healthcare related
equipment in a competent and responsible manner:-- Hospital and
department computer systems, computer printers, telephone, paper
copier, fax machine, executive patient care system stand-up scale,
IMED pumps, PCA pumps, Dynamaps, scopes, impact systems, portable
O2 tanks, TV/VCR for patient education, beepers, as well as other
healthcare related equipment both electrical and mechanical.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal,
inter-personal and organizational skills are also required.
- Computer skills needed for documentation within documentation
system and use of HIS.
- Must be a graduate of an approved school of nursing.
- Two years or more of hospital experience required.
- Minimum of one year oncology experience, preferably in
Radiation Oncology. Job Summary: Performs the following duties of
the Professional Registered Nurse in the Department of Radiation
Oncology in the acute hospital setting: Responsible for the
delivery of safe, therapeutic and cost-effective nursing care.--
Uses the standard nursing process and skills of assessment,
planning, implementation and evaluation for the following patient
care populations:-- primarily oncology patients under the care of
the radiation oncologists.-- Primary function is the delivery of
competent, compassionate and cost effective nursing care.--
Participates as a collaborative member of the Florida Hospital
Heartland Medical Center Healthcare Team.-- Effective use and
support of the Florida Hospital Heartland Medical Center Superior
Service Standards within the hospital and clinical setting.--
Adheres to the FLORIDA Hospital Corporate Compliance Plan, and to
all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and
Federal agencies and accrediting bodies. This facility is an equal
opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local
anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
Keywords: Advent Health Sebring, Lakeland , RN Clinical Coordinator Radiation Oncology - US-FL-Sebring - House Supervisor, Healthcare , Sebring, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!