Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) - Home Health - PRN
Company: Encompass Health
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Division: Home Health
Are you in search of a new career opportunity where you are the
connection? If so, now is the time to choose Encompass Health as
your employer. The Home Health & Hospice division of Encompass
Health is hiring!
As a national leader across home health, hospice, and inpatient
rehabilitation hospitals, Encompass Health is consistently ranked
as a top best-place-to-work in the communities we serve. Our
philosophy of delivering a better way to care exemplifies our
commitment to quality, compassionate care for our patients, all
while fostering a unique culture that is compassionate and
- Encompass Healths enterprising model of the continuum of care
for post-acute services sets the standards for excellence. This is
evident throughout all of our care settings and office locations,
as we maintain a workplace that is stable, ethical, and
- At Encompass Health, we continually invest in employees to
assist in them achieving personal goals and make meaningful,
measurable differences in the lives of their patients.
Subject To Employee Eligibility, Some Benefits, Tools, And
Ever-mindful of the need for employees to care for themselves and
their families, Encompass Health offers benefits that encourage
lifestyle choices that keep you healthy and happy.
- Generous time off with pay for full-time employees
- Continuing education opportunities
- Scholarship program for employees and their children
- Matching 401(k) plan for all employees
- Comprehensive insurance plans for medical, dental, and vision
coverage for full-time employees
- Supplemental insurance policies for life, disability, as well
as critical illness, hospital indemnity and accident insurance
plans for full-time employees
- Flexible spending account plans for full-time employees
- Minimum essential coverage health insurance plan for all
- Electronic medical records & mobile devices for all
- Incentivized bonus plan
Our Physical Therapy Assistants work under the direction of our
Physical Therapists and treat patients with physical impairments
through the use of physical modalities. The goal is to assist
persons who are physically challenged to improve mobility and
function, independent self-care, other skills necessary for
functioning in daily living.
- Be currently licensed as a Physical Therapist Assistant - PTA
in the state of employment.
- A minimum of one year of clinical experience is preferred.
- A minimum of one year of home health experience is preferred.by
Keywords: Encompass Health, Lakeland , Physical Therapy Assistant (PTA) - Home Health - PRN, Healthcare , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!