CMA- Certified Medical Assistant Physician Practice FT Days AdventHealth Sebring, FL
Posted on: January 15, 2022
CMA- Certified Medical Assistant Physician Practice FT Days
AdventHealth Sebring, FLLocation Address: 4200 Sun 'n Lake
Boulevard Sebring, FL 33872
Top Reasons to Work at AdventHealth Sebring
- Up To $3,000 Sign on Bonus & Relocation Assistance
- First Day Health Insurance
- Faith Based & Mission driven Facility
- Surrounded by beautiful Lakes, Golf Courses and Florida's
oldest State Park
- Close knit community with a home town family feel
- 2 hours to just about any beach on either Coast
Work Hours/Shift:Full Time/Days
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Assists with rooming patients for appointments. Obtains
accurate temperature, pulse, respiration, blood pressure, height
and weight. Documents correctly on progress note.
- Prepares patient for physical examination. Screens patients for
appropriate information. Instructs patients in collection of
samples and tests.
- Explains procedures and treatments to patients and when
necessary to significant others prior to implementation.
- Reviews patient charts to ensure that all test results and
correspondence are present prior to the physician seeing the
- Assists with the preparation of equipment and aids physician
during treatment, examination, and testing of patients.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance
with AdventHealth Heartland Division policy and procedures and
nursing standards. Documents medications completely in the patients
chart after they are given.
- Reviews appointment bookings and ensures preferences are given
to patients in emergency situations. Maintains timely flow of
- Responds to and returns in-coming telephone calls in a timely
manner. Instructs patient and family regarding medication and
- Responsible for preparation of exam rooms including restocking
of treatment areas and disinfecting of exam tables and
What will you need:
- Display a caring and professional attitude at all time as well
as maintaining personal and professional growth.
- Maintain the confidentiality of employees' and patients'
administrative and medical information, with no infractions.
- Requires the ability to verbally communicate clearly and
effectively with patients and co-workers.
- Demonstrates responsibility/knowledge about commonly used
- Utilizing Electronic Health Record
- Minimum of a High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Graduate of a recognized Medical Assistant program
- One (1) year medical office experience (Preferred)
- CMA /RMA
- Registered or Certified from a recognized Medical Assistant
The Medical Assistant, under the direction of the Office Manager
and/or Clinical Supervisor, provides appropriate care to patients
within the scope of the Medical Practice Act. Assists in patient
education. Assists physician during treatment and examination of
patient and administers procedures and treatments as ordered by the
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with
federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and
Keywords: AdventHealth, Lakeland , CMA- Certified Medical Assistant Physician Practice FT Days AdventHealth Sebring, FL, Healthcare , Sebring, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!