Pharmacy Technician II PRN
Posted on: April 8, 2021
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee?
Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and
inclusion thrive? Come be a part of the change! Submit your
application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of
Highlands Regional Medical Center, located in Sebring, Florida is a
126-bed inpatient, full-service facility. Serving the community
since 1965, Highlands Regional Medical Center has received numerous
awards and recognition as a leading health care provider in
Highlands County and surrounding areas offering a full spectrum of
Our PRN position is perfect for individuals who are interested in
supplementing their income while gaining valuable experience with
one of the largest healthcare systems in the country. As full or
part-time opportunities come available in the department, PRN staff
can apply and grow with us! Many current full-time employees
started out as PRN! Benefits of working PRN:
- As needed schedule/flexible
- Earn while you learn new skills
- 401K eligible (with company match)
- Save money on everyday purchases with HCA Healthcare s Consumer
- Opportunity to transfer to full or part-time positions as they
come available! As a PRN/Per Diem Pharmacy Technician II, you will
be required to work Evenings/Days with rotating weekends. You will
be responsible for accurately performing all advanced and basic
pharmacy technician functions in a timely manner. In addition, they
may be responsible for performing duties associated with Automated
Dispensing Cabinets and other specialized duties as assigned by the
pharmacy management team.
- Procures and distributes medications orders per physician
request, pharmacist request, or prearranged work assignment
according to established policies, procedures, and protocols.
- Accurately prepackages medications following departmental
- Prepare Sterile products to include: chemotherapy/hazardous
drugs, parenteral products, sterile eye drops, irrigation solution
and other sterile products
- Delivers medications and supplies to patient care and ancillary
areas accurately per established schedule.
- Controlled substances are accurately dispensed with proper
- Counting discrepancies and suspected diversion is immediately
brought to the attention of a pharmacist.
- Maintains adequate stock of medications and supplies according
to established policies and procedures.
- Assist in ordering, receiving, unpacking, and storing
pharmaceuticals and supplies in appropriate locations
What qualifications you will need:
- High school graduate or GED Required
- 3 months sterile product compounding experience, preferred
- 1 years of related pharmacy tech experience, required
- ASHP Sterile Preparation Institutional Training Certification
or similar, preferred
- PTCB Certification, preferred
- Applicable State Board of Pharmacy Registration, required
Service Members and Veterans with experience in the following MOS /
AFSC rates should meet the qualifications for this position: MOS
68Q and AFSC 4P0X1
We believe excellent people make this excellence happen. If this
sounds like the type of meaningful work you d like to be a part of,
we encourage you to apply! Be a part of an organization that
invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly
qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring
managers for interviews.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our
company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company s recruiters are here to help unlock the next
possibility within your career and we take your candidate
experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no
recruiter or employee will request financial or personal
information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank
information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not
email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If
you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us
know by clicking here .
For questions about your job application or this site please
contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-###-#### option 1.
Associated topics: assembler, medical technologist, operator,
pharmacy technician, repair, service support, tech, technical,
technician staff, wire
Keywords: HEALTHTRUST, Lakeland , Pharmacy Technician II PRN, Healthcare , Sebring, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!