Advanced Care Practitioner - Orlando (Physician Assistant #)
Posted on: August 26, 2020
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Lakeland, Florida. Nurse
Practitioner (Advanced Practice Clinician) Optum / Orlando ,
Florida Do what you love with people you love. Life Changing Work
Want to bring your passion to work and your practice to life?
Looking for a team that looks out for you? Want to make a real
difference in the lives you touch? LOOK NO FURTHER. We're
passionate about patients. We're leading the state of Florida
towards better healthcare practices. And we're looking for amazing
Nurse Practitioners like you. SERVE YOUR PATIENTS. You'll have:
- Dedicated support: Work with a skilled clinical and
- A robust healthcare system: We have 130 primary care and 40
urgent care locations throughout Florida.
- A nationwide family: You'll have the full strength of Optum
behind you, including our breakthrough research and our vast
experience as a national leader delivering local care, with over
9,000 ACPs in over 1,200 clinics. LOVE YOUR TEAM. You'll gain:
- A community of care: We work together closely, laugh together
readily, and support each other earnestly.
- A culture of collaboration: We partner within teams, across
roles, and between clinician leaders. BECOME YOUR BEST. You'll
- Balance: Monday through Friday schedule with no night or
weekend office hours, no hospital call, and limited phone call.
Ample admin time in the morning and afternoon. Reasonable patient
load with 40/20 appointment model.
- Professional development: Receive ongoing opportunities to
build your skills and grow your career. PLUS: You'll get:
- A stunning hometown: Orlando boasts more than a dozen theme
parks and water parks, and is home to Walt Disney World. You can
also enjoy water sports on numerous lakes, fantastic shopping, and
a great restaurant and music scene.
- An industry-leading package: We offer a competitive salary with
bonuses based on quality outcomes, paid time off/holidays,
medical/dental/life insurance plans, paid malpractice insurance
with tail, and other excellent benefits. REQUIREMENTS / PREFERENCES
- Graduated from an accredited nursing school and an accredited
program for APRN preceptorship.
- Current Florida state license and DEA certificate required
prior to start date.
- Current Florida state Nurse Practitioner Certificate.
- Managed care experience a plus. Ready to begin your life's best
work? Apply today at , or contact Lindsay Hale at [Click Here to
Apply] . Interested in exploring opportunities at one of our other
care delivery groups within or outside of Florida? Check them out
at . Careers with Optum. Here's the idea. We built an entire
organization around one giant objective; make health care work
better for everyone. Optum brings together some of the greatest
minds and most advanced ideas on where health care has to go in
order to reach its fullest potential. For you, that means working
on high performance teams against sophisticated challenges that
matter. Here you'll find incredible ideas in one incredible company
and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(SM)
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Optum and its affiliated
medical practices are Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative
Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status,
disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other
characteristic protected by law. Optum and its affiliated medical
practices is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass
a drug test before beginning employment.
Keywords: Optum, Lakeland , Advanced Care Practitioner - Orlando (Physician Assistant #), Healthcare , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!