Sales Account Manager Lakeland FL
Company: Keurig Dr Pepper
Posted on: November 4, 2018
Account Manager Combination
The Account Manager Combination is responsible for up-selling and fulfillment/replenishment, focused on execution and merchandising. Accountable for retention and penetration of small and large format customers by geography and may handle some on-premise customers.
Keurig Dr Pepper (NYSE: KDP) is a leading coffee and beverage company in North America, with annual revenue in excess of $11 billion. KDP holds leadership positions in soft drinks, specialty coffee and tea, water, juice and juice drinks and mixers, and markets the #1 single serve coffee brewing system in the U.S. The Company maintains an unrivaled distribution system that enables its portfolio of more than 125 owned, licensed and partner brands to be available nearly everywhere people shop and consume beverages. With a wide range of hot and cold beverages that meet virtually any consumer need, KDP key brands include Keurig--, Dr Pepper--, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters--, Canada Dry--, Snapple--, Bai--, Mott's-- and The Original Donut Shop--. The Company employs more than 25,000 employees and operates more than 120 offices, manufacturing plants, warehouses and distribution centers across North America.
Position Shift and Schedule
This is a full time permanent position working on the 1st shift, Monday through Friday starting at 6am until work is done. Flexibility to work weekends and holidays is required as scheduled.
The salary for this position is $12,480 annual base plus commission. You will also receive mileage reimbursement for the use of your personal vehicle. Attractive benefits package (medical, dental, vision, 401k, etc).
This position will support our customers' stores located in the Lakeland Area. We have a local branch located in Lakeland, FL that you will need to visit for orientation and scheduled meetings.
- Sell Keurig Dr Pepper brands to maximize brand growth, share growth, brand distribution, and to obtain specific volume objectives.
- Contact key personnel in assigned accounts pre-selling products, promotions, displays, point-of sale material, beverage section revamps, service requirements.
- Develop and implement beverage shelf re-allocations designed to maximize the sales of Keurig Dr Pepper brands.
- Participate in the installation of revamped beverage sections, displays and placement of POS material according to company merchandising standards.
- Stock and merchandise Keurig Dr Pepper brands in the allocated beverage section, including racks and secondary displays.
- Assist in the sale, placement, and changing of vendors in chain store accounts; check regularly for proper mechanical operation, cleanliness, selection and product availability.
- Maintain accurate sales records for all assigned accounts, including special reports on promotional activity, competitive sales and space allocations.
- Maintain adequate amounts of back stock in each account to ensure product availability for in-store stocking and merchandising.
Benefits built for you
Our people are the heart of our business, which is why we offer robust benefits to support your health and wellness as well as your personal and financial well-being. We also provide employee programs designed to enhance your professional growth and development while ensuring you feel valued, inspired and appreciated at work.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- 1 year of customer service experience in a retail environment, in a sales position, or a Bachelor's degree in Business, Management, Hospitality or Marketing
- Lift, push, and pull a minimum of 50 pounds repeatedly
- Valid driver's license
Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. (NYSE: KDP) is an equal opportunity employer and affirmatively seeks diversity in its workforce. Keurig Dr Pepper Inc. recruits qualified applicants and advances in employment its employees without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, disability, genetic information, ethnic or national origin, marital status, veteran status, or any other status protected by law. EOE Minorities/ Females/ Protected Veterans/ Disabled
Keywords: Keurig Dr Pepper, Lakeland , Sales Account Manager Lakeland FL, Executive , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!