Posted on: January 27, 2023
Maintains excellence in guest service and quality control of
operations consistently to ensure the company mission is
- Runs shifts effectively to ensure quality products, guest
service, and restaurant cleanliness meet system standards.
- Consistently ensures guests receive quality products in five
minutes or less for in house orders and four minutes or less for
drive thru orders.
- Ensures proper product quality control, presentation and hold
times according to the Operations Training Manual, Order
- Accesses financial information and completes weekly sales and
labor during their shift.
- Routinely monitors and coaches team on safety best practices
related to the Culver's hazard communication program and workplace
- Empowers team to handle guest comments "the Culver's way."
- Ensures team is knowledgeable concerning products and guest
- Demonstrates and maintains a positive attitude among team
- Demonstrates and ensures proper personal hygiene and food
safety practices are maintained in the restaurant.
- Displays point of purchase (P.O.P.) materials timely according
to the current marketing campaign.
- Demonstrates proficiency on all restaurant positions.
- Provides ongoing development of crew chief and shift leader
using the management training checklist.
- Maintains an adequate team on each shift to meet labor cost
- Ensures proper follow up of visitation and full field reports,
including but not limited to cleanliness, hospitality, and ground
- Performs daily morning, afternoon and evening restaurant
- Prepares and reviews daily reconciliation report against daily
control totals from cash register system ensuring accuracy.
- Runs financial report, counts afternoon drawers, enters drawer
pickups and completes daily.
- Ensures team is cross-trained by the training team
- Help identify and develop candidates for the crew chief
- Completes food inventory order accurately, using forecasts and
projections based on current restaurant sales.
- Observes and maintains daily inventory levels accurately, based
on current restaurant sales.
- Ensures shelf life, rotation of inventory and tempering sheet
- Delegates and ensures the accurate completion of the Quality
Control/Safe Food Checklist and First In-First Out product
- Completes end-of-the month inventory procedures
- Delegates restaurant and equipment cleaning.
- Directs weekly and monthly odd jobs to team assigning them to
daily deployment sheet.
- Demonstrates positive and effective role modeling for all team
members through appearance and attitude.
- Follows restaurant policies and procedures consistently.
- Demonstrates and ensures team is following system standards for
uniforms and appearance.
- Attends all manager and team member meetings.
- Follows and encourages team to follow all restaurant policies
- Checks e-mail and extranet twice daily during each shift and
responds as necessary.
- Uses radiant for cash counting procedures.
- EDUCATION: College graduate with a degree in hotel and
restaurant management or equivalent experience. Certified from a
national food safety program.
- EXPERIENCE: One year experience in a supervisory position.
- CHARACTERISTICS: Have the ability to effectively organize work,
communicate well and be management oriented. Be knowledgeable in
all aspects of business and show good judgment. Demonstrates an
energetic, positive attitude that is contagious.
- COMPENSATION: Salary is commensurate with person's
qualifications and will reflect present market for a person of
- Stand Constantly
- Walk Constantly
- Sit Occasionally
- Handling Constantly
- Lift / carry 10 lbs or less Constantly
- Lift / carry 11-20 lbs Constantly
- Lift / carry 21-50 lbs Frequently
- Lift / carry 51-100 lbs Occasionally
MANAGEMENT LEADERSHIP SUCCESS FACTORS
- COMMUNICATION: Verbal, written, presentations to others;
communication up - same level - direct reports; inclusive, honest,
direct, timely; clear, concise; confronts the brutal facts;
delivers ideas for solutions with problems.
- CHANGE MANAGEMENT: Taking initiative, supportive of change;
reacts quickly and appropriate; sets a good example as a role model
in accepting change, executing change initiatives and following
through to insure changes are effective.
- DECISION MAKING & PROBLEM SOLVING: Uses judgment, common sense
and sensitivity in addressing issues; gathers appropriate
information and seeks input from cross functional team members;
collaborates with others to insure that decisions are made with
consideration for impact on others; makes timely and fair
decisions; able to make tough decisions when necessary.
- INNOVATION, CREATIVITY & VISION: Seeks new ways to improve
efficiency, effectiveness, quality; achieves extra-ordinary results
with ordinary resources.
- PLANNING (short and long term): Organized and able to establish
priorities, required resources; delivers the desired results;
manages multiple deadlines and priorities; insures that planning
involves cross-functional team members to assess impact of
deadlines and utilization of resources.
- ORGANIZATIONAL RELATIONSHIPS: Builds effective relationships
with both external (guests and vendors) and internal (team members)
stakeholders, and between levels, teams and across functions.
Supports and cooperates with other teams, negotiates and has the
ability to influence others.
- BUILDS AND SUSTAINS A HIGH PERFORMANCE TEAM: Selects the right
people for the right job. Develops team members, provides training
and development to support their success; empowers team members to
make decisions while minimizing risks; provides measurable feedback
in a timely manner; retains valuable talent and builds the
effectiveness of the team as a whole. Plays like a champion
- ACCOUNTABILITY: Walks the talk. Delivers results on time and at
the quality level promised.
We've made it our commitment that any guest who chooses Culver's
leaves happy - and that means creating a great experience for you
Keywords: Culver's, Lakeland , Assistant Manager, Executive , Lakeland, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!