Retail Premium Services Manager
Company: LEGOLAND Parks
Location: Winter Haven
Posted on: November 25, 2022
LEGOLAND Florida Resort is a 150-acre interactive theme park
dedicated to families with children between the ages of 2 and 12.
With more than 50 rides, shows, and attractions, and uniquely
themed LEGOLAND Water Park, LEGOLAND Hotel, and LEGOLAND Beach
Resort inspired by the LEGO and DUPLO brands, LEGOLAND is geared
towards family fun!
*About the role...*
This role is responsible for successful overall operation for
specific areas in the retail department known as "Premium Services"
which includes VIP, Cabanas, Training, Onboarding, Visual and
External Partners. In this position you will be focusing on the
development of "Premium Services" guest offerings, managing
financial budgets for VIP and Cabana Rentals, performance of
assigned staff and Supervisor Team, training of new and existing
Model Citizens and onboarding of all new hires, and leading special
projects. Compensation for this opportunity starts at
* Manage all daily business tasks associated with operating areas
such as Birthday Packages, cleanliness, loss prevention, guest
inquiries and complaints, opening and closing checklists, adherence
to policies and procedures, employee relations, bi-weekly cycle
counts and efficient use of company supplies
* Reaching yearly budgeted financial goals as well as other
non-financial metrics given by Merlin (WWTK, KPI and Mystery
Audits) while developing, tracking and achieving established labor,
sales, loss and stock budgets of assigned locations
* Continual development and improvement of guests "Premium Services
* Overall visual appeal of all retail store location including but
not limited to strict LEGO visual standards, store fixturing, out
of box displays, window displays and the LEGO CTT Rebate while
collaborating effectively with Purchasing Team on merchandise
specific tasks, processes and inquiries
* Manage external partner relationships with continued park
communication, assisting them with their resort related needs and
being all inclusive with the relationship
* Develop and lead a professional, efficient, and effective team
with an aligned focus on the guest experience and developing future
leaders by educating them on key financial performance indicators
and ensuring responsibility for meeting financial goals within
their assigned areas.
* In conjunction with Human Resources, ensures a succession
management program is in place able to meet the current and future
organizational objectives and functions as stakeholder in terms of
survey results within areas of responsibility and implements an
action plan to improve YOY with monthly reviews.
* Develop "Premium Services Offerings" and implement plans to drive
strong commercial performance, ensuring all targets regarding
profit, revenues, safety, guest experience, turnover, and employee
engagement are achieved
* Lead and develop assigned team members through team building,
recognition, feedback, mentoring, and training.
* Ensure hiring, training, development, performance management,
team building, and other activities is appropriate to business
* Collaborate with Retail Leadership Team and Resort Leadership
Team to establish a cohesive and consistent operational standard
with seamless integration across the resort
* Acts as Department Duty Manager and Park Duty Manager as assigned
by appropriate schedulers.
* Represent Retail Department in project meetings and any other
special tasks deemed necessary.
* A bachelor's degree with preferable emphasis in business
administration, management, or closely related field (or equivalent
education and experience).
* Able work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends & holidays
to support Resort operations.
* Have a valid driver's license, safe driving record and be willing
to use own vehicle for business purposes.
*Benefits of Merlin Entertainments*
* Excellent health care options (medical, dental, and vision that
encourage preventative care).
* Outstanding Paid Time Off (PTO)
* Merlin Magic Pass for friends and family to enjoy the parks &
* Recognition Programs and Rewards
* 401(k) program with company match
* Tuition reimbursement programs
* Numerous learning and advancement opportunities
\*\*Compensation rates dependent upon abilities and experience
related to the opportunity
*Everyone Matters at Merlin*
At Merlin Entertainments, we welcome the world to our magical
attractions and resorts every day, and we want to reflect that same
multicultural mix inside our business too. We strive to create an
inclusive and diverse workplace where people can be themselves,
have the same opportunities and thrive together. Because at Merlin,
everyone matters! Together, we work to build a workplace where
everyone feels valued, no matter their age, race, gender,
disability or sexual orientation. Although we understand that we'll
always be learning and growing, we strive to be the most inclusive
and flexible employer in our industry
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided
reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or
interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to
receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact
us to request accommodation.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $63,000.00 per year
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Health insurance
* Paid time off
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: LEGOLAND Parks, Lakeland , Retail Premium Services Manager, Executive , Winter Haven, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!