Company: Surterra Holdings
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Everyone is welcome here. Each of us is unique, and that's what
makes us amazing. We believe in inclusiveness and celebrating each
person's individuality, because there's power in bringing people
with different points of view and life experiences together. That's
why we provide equal employment opportunities (EEO). All applicants
are considered regardless of race, color, religion, national
origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental
disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
So, bring yourself and your best ideas; when we feel safe and
comfortable being ourselves, there's no limit to what we can
IN A NUTSHELL
The Store Manager is responsible for building, guiding, and
supporting a store and our people to bring well-being and an
improved quality of life through cannabinoids to customers while
growing sales and profitability. Our best Store Managers inspire
and motivate others by modeling our core values, expertly engaging
customers and demonstrating passion for selling our brands.
This role is with Surterra Wellness, one of the renowned retail
brands under the Parallel umbrella. Parallel is one of the largest
multi-state cannabis companies in the world, owning and operating
in five markets; Florida (Surterra Wellness), Massachusetts (NETA),
Pennsylvania (Goodblend), Nevada (a Joint Venture with Cookies) and
Texas (Goodblend). If you enjoy companies that are growing, moving
fast, and constantly challenging themselves to achieve more, then
Parallel is for you. We work hard, lean on each other, and are
passionate about a pretty ambitious vision pioneering a new
paradigm of what well-being can be for all people, everywhere. For
more information, visit www.liveparallel.com.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
* Maintain a strong presence on the floor to build relationships
with customers, support and develop the team and drive revenue.
* Serves as a role-model and resource for store staff concerning
products and services, policies and procedures, industry news, and
changes in regulations.
* Responsible for driving sales to meet and exceed targets and
* Successfully execute and drive traffic for company driven
promotions and launches to meet and exceed sales targets and
deliver the best experience possible for customers.
* Entrepreneurial, inspirational people leader who is comfortable
with, taking responsibility for the store as their own business,
cultivating and maintaining a positive and fair work environment
while also adhering to company standards.
* Responsible for managing recruitment, performance evaluations,
employee relations, payroll, engagement, and related tasks.
* Supports continued education through scheduling trainings and
consistent skills development. Ensure all trainings are delivered
on brand and with the desired service and selling skills.
* Provide feedback to district or area management to identify
opportunities, share industry trends, and suggest improvements as
* Oversees the planning and execution of all visual displays.
Customize the visual direction to fit the store dimensions,
communicate timelines and execute the floor set with precision and
* Manages effective oversight of budget expenditures and acts to
reduce Loss Prevention and product returns/damages.
* Maintain accurate records of all activities including customer
records and enforce a culture of compliance for all activities in
accordance with strict adherence to the State of Florida Office of
Compassionate Use and Florida Statues for a Medical Marijuana
Treatment Center, as well as regulations set forth by local, state,
and federal agencies.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU'LL BRING
* Age 21 or over
* High School Diploma or equivalent
* Valid Government-Issued Photo ID
* 2-3 years' experience in supervisory or managerial role
* Retail and cannabis industry experience preferred
* Ability to recruit top talent while providing leadership that
motivate team to exceed sales goals
* Advance Microsoft Suite, including Word, Excel and Outlook
* Must be flexible regarding work schedule, including evenings,
weekends, and holidays
* Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask, plan,
prioritize, and manage time effectively
* Outstanding verbal and written communication skills with an
ability to influence others
* Demonstrate strategic thinking and business acumen, proven
ability to analyze sales data and create effective action plans
* Must be able to remain in a stationary position
* Ability to assist with lifting stock and materials
* Routine use of standard office equipment such as computers,
phones, or photocopiers
* Occasionally positions self to retrieve product or materials in
the store, including accessing shelving in the storage area
YOU WILL BE SUCCESSFUL IF YOU
* Are self-motivated; micro-managing isn't fun for anyone
* Roll your sleeves up and do the work; strategy is important, but
so is getting stuff done
* Can work fast and be flexible; our industry is always
* Play nice with others; we collaborate with each other a lot
* Think creatively; sometimes, the "traditional" solution isn't the
WHAT YOU GET
* Employee discount
* Consistent, reliable benefits; Full medical/vision/dental, 401k
with possibility of a company match, access to company-sponsored
* Balance and flexibility; paid time off, paid parental leave,
flexible work arrangements
* Tuition Reimbursement Programs
* Pet Insurance
* Chance to make a difference; Employee Relief Fund, community
volunteerism through our Parallel Cares program
PARALLEL IS UNITED BY OUR VISION, MISSION, & VALUES
Our Vision - why we exist - is to pioneer well-being and improve
the quality of life for humanity through the benefits of
Our Mission - how we will do this - is to build a leading, global
well-being company through the best talent, our values, trusted and
recognized brands, science and technology-based innovation, and a
relentless focus on execution and continuous improvement.
Our Values - Integrity - Collaboration - Alignment - Intentionality
- Accountability - Agility
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace and encourage our
employees' differences in age, color, disability, ethnicity, gender
identity or expression, language, national origin, physical and
mental ability, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual
orientation, socioeconomic status, veteran status, and other
characteristics that make our employees unique.
Keywords: Surterra Holdings, Lakeland , Store Manager, Executive , Sebring, Florida
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!